Central Coast NutraAcai Pure free trial

M

I ordered a free trial of Acaipure and was supposed to be charged $ 1.95. Central Coast Nutra charged my credit card $ 41.95 for 2 additional products that I did not order, nor was I given a confirmation form showing exacatly what I would be charged. Their web page was very misleading, by automatically adding products to my order. I was supposed to un-check the items I did not want, accorging to the customer service rep that I spoke to on the phone when I called to complain. Now, I have the responsibility of shipping the unwanted products back, and I will have to pay a 15% restocking charge. I will NEVER order any products from this company again.

• Am
    amber Aug 22, 2008

that was your fault for not reading ALL print be more carefull next time

• Ev
    Eva Aug 27, 2008

It's called "paying attention to detail" honey. It's ALL there in black and white...and it's hard NOT to see that the boxes next to those other 2 products on the right ARE INDEED checked!
    They explain in plain english at the bottom, you only have 2 weeks to cancel, and if you don't contact them BEFORE that time ends, your card will be charged for a one month supply, and every month thereafter until you cancel. AND they state that yes, you will be responsible for return shipping AND the 15% restocking charge. No surprises there. You were just in a hurry to get your wonder-drug, and not PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
    By the way... I have never (nor do I intend to) ordered from this company, I do not work for this company and am in no way affiliated with this company OR their product. I for one, do not believe in wonder-drugs.

Jason Oct 01, 2008

This company is fly-by-night. I advise anyone considering purchsing products from this company to not do so. The customer represenative I spoke with hung up on me. This is how they do business.

CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARE DOES NOT EXIST AT THIS COMPANY.

For the posts ripping the person who was charged for products they didn't want, the fact you feel it necessary to post the comment, "I don't work for this company and am in no way affiliated with this company OR their product", raises a red flag.

• Pa
    pat Oct 14, 2008

this company has got me too ive seen hundreds of stories about there bad business practices sharing my credit card number i returned there product only to have try and charge me agian instead of credit my card

• Je
    Jean Sanchez Oct 16, 2008

My order no.1110653. Thank you for my order i do not need anymore. Please do not send.

• Di
    Dicie Oct 16, 2008

I ordered a trial offer of this ACAI BERRY product online. I havent recieved any product of this nature. I hope these complaints I am reading doesnt happen to me .The phone line tells you --due to the popularity of the product they are busy helping other costumers.I am calling my credit card company so I can block these fraudulent charges. Wander what OPRAH WHINFREY would say if she knew they were using her name to scam people????

Anna Burton Oct 21, 2008

I ordered a free trial for 5.95 and was charged 44.85 and never got any product. I could never get ahold of anyone on phone, I did leave my name on cancelation and emailed them, but never got response and now again this month was charged another 39.95 for nothing. I'm considering lawsuit. DON'T ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE

• Db
    DBoyles Oct 27, 2008

I have had another deduction from my checking account but have not received the product. I am contacting my bank to stop
    these charges.

Joe D Oct 27, 2008

We want to believe and there are con artists out there who promise to fulfill our desires. I agreed to try Acai-Pure for 1.95 s&h, a "FREE TRIAL, " after having received this offer as an unsolicited e-mail. I thought this meant you try it and if you like it, you order it. NO WAY ! ! After receiving the product I received another unsolicited e-mail. This time I read all the terms very carefully, especially the FAQ section. Just as it said, I was billed $39.95 and had no chance to cancel the product because I had waited too long. These people say free trial, but you have to return the initial unused portion in 20 days, pay s&h fees and a 15% restocking fee if you return it. Also they say that " most customers report a noticeable drop in their weight after 90 days of consistent use." So you have to give the product 90 days to find out if it works - that's like $135. Oh, yes, and you can can return the unopened bottles and pay s&h fees and a 15% restocking fees if it doesn't work but you won't know that if you don't use it for 90 days. So, we desire, they deliver false hope and we never get what they promise. When will I "WE" stop believing this kind of shady advertising and pay no heed to these unethical offerings.

• La
    Laurie Ann Oct 28, 2008

I experienced the same situation and have now had to cancel my debit card so no future charges from this company can be made. There needs to be a BBB report made against this companie's fraudulent business practices.

Anita Hazzard Nov 03, 2008

Their web page was very misleading, by automatically adding products to my order. I was supposed to un-check the items I did not want, accorging to the customer service rep that I spoke to on the phone when I called to complain. I could never get a representative on the telephone.

Now, I have the responsibility of shipping the unwanted products back, and I will have to pay a 15% restocking charge. On the order form to return the products what to return, and I returned the items it told me to return. However, I was recently charged on my credit card again for these products.

I will NEVER order any products from this company again.

• Ti
    Tina Nov 10, 2008

I received the item I thought I was getting at the trial price of 4.95, but they included other things which was charged to my card for 49.00. I returned the items the same day I received them, which was October 15th--I called the company and cancelled my order on that day as well. On my November credit card statement I had a charge of 39.95. I have emailed them many times as well as call--now when I call all i get is a busy signal. I have contacted my credit card to block any more charges to this company.

Maryann Nov 11, 2008

What a scam! I ordered a 14 day free trial for 4.95 for shipping and handling. The same day my credit card was charded 44.95! I tried to contact the company and I got a recording stating that the wait time is 69 minutes and 49 seconds! Are they kidding! I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. I tried calling the company again and got a wait time of 67 min. and 54 sec. Learned my lesson about the e-mails I get!

• Co
    Connie Holcomb Nov 12, 2008

tHIS COMPANY WAS ON MY MSN, THEY ADVERTISE A FREE SAMPLE OF THEI PRODUCT, THEY HAD OPRAH PICTURE SAYING THAT IT WORKED, I WAS ONLY SURPOSE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING, THEY HAVR CHARGED ME TWICE ON MY DEBT CARD. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM IT IS A SCAM.

• Ba
    Barbara Holly-Young Nov 14, 2008

I ordered the trial acai pure just pay postage and they are charged my account $44.85 . Please reimburse me the $44.85 and they can keep the trial... I am no longer interested.

• Il
    Ilene Jordan Nov 14, 2008

I was also charged $44.85 for trial offer. Statement says to call for authorization number to return but you can never get to talk to anyone. There is always a message machine. I was also charged $36.83 on my credit card for nothing. This is a fraud company.

Joan Chaplauske Nov 18, 2008

They took 4 payments of $45.85 each out of my PayPal account without my authorization. Isn't there anything we can do to get these people put behind bars?

• Me
    megan Nov 21, 2008

It's a real disappointment to order a product that I've heard positive things about and then get screwed on the payment end. I had heard from so many others that this product was great and then I notice that I keep getting charges from ccnnutra. Lets hope someone puts a stop to this money scam.

• Ci
    Cindy Nov 25, 2008

Yes almost the same thing happened to me. I wanted the free trial and the advertise 2 other products and already have check marks put in the boxes so that if your in a hurry you wont notice that you are ordering the other 2 products also. I was charged over $40.00 on what I thought was a free trial.

• Al
    Alysia Glidewell Nov 26, 2008

I had an order in for Acai & Colo, I was suppose to pay just shipping, and they charged me 44.85 & 45.85. I e-mailed them and I have not heard a word out of them.

• Tj
    TJ1966 Dec 02, 2008

I SPOKE WITH A REPRESENTATIVE NAMED ERIN ON 10/23/08. I TOLD HER I HAD MY DEBIT CARD HAD UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON IT FROM CCN IN THE AMOUNT OF $79.90. SHE EXPLAINED TO ME ABOUT THE 14 DAYS THEN I WOULD BE CHARGED. SHE TOLD ME IF I RETURNED THE PRODUCTS MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WOULD BE REIMBURSED THE $79.90. MY RMA # IS EM102208. SHE SAID ONCE YOUR CO. REC. THE ITEMS I WOULD GET A REFUND.

I SPOKE TO ANOTHER REP. ON 11/27/8 HE WAS OF NO HELP. I WOULD LIKE MY REFUND ASAP PLEASE. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

THANK YOU.

CORDIALLY,
    TAMMY PINDELL

• Br
    Brenda Mar 03, 2009

After return the product, confirmed delivery of same back to company, they still charged my account twice. $39.95 and $44.80. Trying to deal with them is no use, unfortunately they don't know how to run a company or care about customer service. I have since closed my account. Trying to reach their customer service line - forget it. I am still out the two charges. I hope they use it toward attorney fees!!!

• Mu
    mumbua Jun 04, 2009

My interest was not the green tea but the opportunity to receive Mac Air--that was how I got to these crooks. So, as I tried to fulfill my order to get to try the mac air from the website colors something--another scam, I was led to the green tea scammers. I believe they are all one and the same people. Anyway, I have received so many calls from each one of their 40 or so companies asking me to order this or that... it is unbelievable. I tried to cancel the order and they said that I could not cancel before receiving the product. Two days ago, someone called and told me that I am supposed to receive the hoodia liquid. I told her that I don't need any of these products. She said it was part of the greentea order and they are shipped together. I told her I don't want any weight loss product.
    Well, all I can say is that don't ever be tempted to purchase anything from these unscrupulous individuals who are out to scam you/us of our hard earned dollar.
    I will dispute with my cc company to the very end.

• Pe
    petals Jul 06, 2009

I had the same problem 12 day trial for 3.95 plus shipping, ok.Got it 4 days later that included my 12 day trial they billed me exactly on the 13th day from my account for $89.00.I did not even have it in my possesion for a full trial peroid.I flipped out & called got nothing but B/S from them its a scamm! what can you do about it?