Having problems with Central Alarm?

Central Alarm Customer Service Contacts

94 Gardiners Avenue
Levittown, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Central Alarm Customer Service. Initial Central Alarm complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Central Alarm above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Central Alarm. Discuss the issues you have had with Central Alarm and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Central Alarm/ Leads Blvd. Joe C. Versacio Wayne WaltonUnlicensed business non stop calling

I have been contacted by Leads Blvd. over and over again about an alarm system that I did not want. They transferred me to this company Central Alarm owned by Joseph C. Versacio and his pit bull sales man would not stop calling my house. I told both companies I am on the Do Not Call List but they did not stop calling me. Over and over. I am so sick of being taken advantage of by these telemarketing ###. The owners of these two companies do not care otherwise they would not allow their sales sleaze balls to continue to call. I have read about both these companies online and what I see I do not like. How can they continue to operate in a business like this. Leads Blvd. is not licensed I see in FL a big no no . And if they are selling my name and transferring me to Central Alarm can that make them illegal too ? Do these companies really need business that bad they have to do this to people that don't want their business. Leave me ALONE! I am writing complaints to the BBB and the Attorney General of Florida and making my point. Maybe they will stop these people. Don't let this happen to you fight back and make complaints to online boards so others know to stay away. If we do they don't make the money which is what drives these individuals. File your complaints at www.complaintsboard.com, www.scambook.com, www.pissedconsumer.com, www.bbb.org, www.ftc.gov