Menu

complaints

Central A/S Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Central A/S at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Central A/S. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Central A/S complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest Central A/S complaints

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Central A/S Bought a car in July 21, thought it was all good but turns out the dealership never checked it

Bought a car in July 21, thought it was all good but turns out the dealership never checked it. Gave 'em a shot to fix it, but they messed up. Now they owe me more than $10,000.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Central A/S I went to buy a car and they made me put a deposit down to hold it

I went to buy a car and they made me put a deposit down to hold it. But I changed my mind 'cause I didn't like the money stuff they offered. It's been like 20 days now and I still ain't got my deposit back. I tried calling 'em but either nobody answers or they just tell me to wait more. It's so frustrating!

A

Central A/S I contacted Central A/S LLC to buy a car

I contacted Central A/S LLC to buy a car. I talked to Marcus and he said I had to give them a $300.00 deposit to begin the process. I gave my bank details, license, and work history to Marcus and Manar. They said I couldn't get the loan, so I asked for all my money back. I've tried to reach out to Manar and Marcus many times through email, text, and phone, and they said they would refund the $300.00. I just want my money back!

Is Central A/S legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Central A/S as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Central A/S stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Central A/S should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Central A/S earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Central A/S achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Central A/S has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Central A/S's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Centralasllc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Central A/S website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Centralasllc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Central A/S has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Centralasllc.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The centralasllc.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Central A/S protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Central A/S I bought this car on 8/23/2022 and only got to drive it for like 2 weeks

I bought this car on 8/23/2022 and only got to drive it for like 2 weeks. It rained and the car got flooded real quick, so I took it to Central A/S LLC for fixing. They said they'd sort it out and kept the car for about a week. They told me to pick it up on 9/15/2022, but guess what? They left the rainwater in the car and now there's mold on the seats. I gave them more time to fix it and finally got the car back on 9/20/2022. It seemed fine, but then it rained on 9/21/2022 and boom, the car's flooded again! And that's not all, the ignition switch keeps falling out! My warranty ends on 9/23/2022, but the problem ain't fixed yet. I can show proof if needed, but if they don't fix it, give me a working car, or refund me, I'm gonna take legal action.

T

Central A/S The carfax showed it was like new

The carfax showed it was like new. But what I got was a car that had been spray painted and poorly fixed almost everywhere. I called the dealership to tell them my concerns and they said they'd pay 1/3 of the cost to repaint it properly. They sent me $1000. I haven't fixed the body yet because it's still at a *** dealer checking its safety. The dealer won't pass inspection and it needs $9000 in repairs. The frame has rust that was covered up with rubbery paint. The gas tank is leaking and rotting. The water pump is leaking and needs replacing. Every metal part on this *** needs to be replaced because it's so corroded that it can't be fixed. It's impossible to align the wheels because all the steering parts are corroded together. With taxes, I've spent $17500 on this car. The dealership doesn't return my calls. I want to return this car because I can't afford to fix it. It's a complete lemon. Can't be repaired!

E

Central A/S I bought a vehicle from Central A/S LLC

I bought a vehicle from Central A/S LLC. Before buying it, they had to fix a few issues, one of which was a check engine light. In ***, you can't pass inspection if the check engine light is on. They "fixed" the vehicle, including the check engine light, but shortly after passing inspection, the light came back on. I informed the company about this, but they didn't respond. I've been spending money on this vehicle, but I can't get an inspection sticker this year because of the check engine light. I've tried reaching out to the dealership, but still no response. When I bought the vehicle, they assured me that I wouldn't have any problems with the check engine light. If I had known it wasn't resolved, I wouldn't have bought the vehicle. In , you can't pass inspection and drive the vehicle. They didn't fix the check engine light. I've taken the vehicle in multiple times to fix this issue, but no luck. I'm wasting money on a problem that won't be fixed.

A

Central A/S I bought a 2013 *** on October 14th from Central A/S LLC

I bought a 2013 *** on October 14th from Central A/S LLC. in *** The car started having problems a few months later. On February 3rd, the Engine light turned on and the car didn't drive the same anymore. I called central auto because I had a warranty and wanted to know what was wrong with the car. I couldn't bring my car in until February 23rd. Central auto told me that the coils were bad and the spark plugs needed to be replaced. I agreed, but I didn't get my car back until Monday, March 14th. Remember, this job shouldn't take a day. I had to spend over 800$# on rentals just to go to work. On the same day, the car was still running the same way as when I brought it in. So, I took the car to *** in *** on 3/25/22. Even more codes popped up on the car. I called central auto and told them about the problem. They said they would call me back, but I never received a call back from them. On Friday, April 1st, the car wouldn't start. *** told me that the alternator wasn't working and the battery was low. I went to the dealer in east *** after getting no answers or work done on my car. They told me to tow the car to them so they could look at it. Unfortunately, I can't get into the car because it's dead and the key fob doesn't work either. So, I called the dealer again to see if they could help, and they said, "if you call back, I will call the police on you." This behavior is very unacceptable from this place. Something needs to be done right away. I want my money back or a different car. I also think attorneys should be involved. I wasn't treated fairly in this process.

F

Central A/S I put a deposit on a vehicle on 10/15/22

I put a deposit on a vehicle on 10/15/22. I spoke with sales about what needed to be fixed on the vehicle after I test drove it. He told me it was fine and we could come back on 10/19/22 to test drive it again. I did this and informed them of other issues. They agreed to repair them that day after we registered it. Registering it took longer, so I contacted the dealer and we agreed I would bring it in the next morning, 10/20/22, for the necessary repairs. I arrived home (1 hour away) and decided to show my mother the new vehicle. When I arrived, the car stalled, and the throttle and battery lights flashed along with a beeping from the dash. This happened twice, clearly indicating a problem. I reached out to the dealer, and he arranged for a tow truck to come in the morning at 6am. That same day, I notified them of the issue and what I thought it might be due to a previous experience. I sent a detailed letter of the repairs I asked for, and I got a response saying they would do it. I then returned on 10/24/22 to pick up the vehicle and was informed that it was all set, but there was a computer part that was purchased and would take some time to come in. He didn't want to keep the vehicle longer. I asked for the computer results for the throttle and didn't get it. We proceeded to leave and drove back home. We were about 17 minutes from home when we stopped to get food. When leaving to go home, the vehicle stalled again, and the same sound and lights flashed on the dash. I contacted them to let them know the same thing happened again and that I would like my money back. I told them what the issue was and that it wasn't repaired at all. I asked them about a tow and was told I had to get it to them and how to get my money back. He told me that just because I told him the issue, it doesn't mean he has to repair it. He has to see it for himself, and it didn't happen to him. They didn't take it seriously and told me to contact the owner for my money. Someone took over the phone and agreed to tow it.

Overview of Central A/S customer experience

Central A/S (centralasllc.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful representatives. Additionally, there have been complaints about Central A/S's subpar product quality, with many customers reporting defects and malfunctions. Shipping and delivery problems have also been a recurring issue, with delayed or missing orders causing frustration among consumers. Furthermore, Central A/S has faced criticism for their lack of transparency and failure to address customer concerns adequately. These negative aspects raise concerns about the overall reliability and trustworthiness of Central A/S as a company.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Central A/S contacts