Centennial Wireless — Lied about bill
We went to Centennial to add a second line and buy a Blackberry Curve. After telling me how Sprint's service and my Treo 650 sucks compared to Centennial's Blackberry Curve, we decided to try it out. He "got us the best deal he could", but it ended up costing about $145/month. But, the bill has been $185/month. The salesman said that the $145/month was all we had to pay, and he later said it was "installation cost"? What is installation cost? And why did he not tell me before that that cost was going to be added, and not tell me it was going to cost $145 instead of $185, and I came to conclusion, so he can lie to me and get his commission.
The main reason we picked the phone was the GPS. And, by picking the phone, the GPS cost $25/month extra. But, that don't include vocal directions, which is another $5/mo. And, on top of that, the GPS hardly connects to the satellite until after you pass the street you are supposed to turn on.
My kids tell my wife that they like my Treo 650, which the Centennial salesman said is an out dated phone. It is funny that kids, who love quick and easy, like my phone more than this Blackberry Curve.
Also, the salesman, on several occasions, told us, "to be sure that we want this because they cannot take it back". I think that it such baloney because their GPS sucks, they lied about the cost of the monthly service and they are a lot more expensive than Sprint. With Sprint, fot $99/month, I could get everything. So, if I switched to Sprint on both phones on those plans, they would get a lot more for the money.
So, STAY AWAY FROM CENTENNIAL!!!
More Centennial Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Centennial Wireless - Overbilling
- Centennial Wireless - Fraud...Liars...AWFUL SERVICE ...BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Centennial Wireless - legal action
- Centennial Wireless - Let's get a class action law suite against these jerks!
- Centennial Wireless - They don't honor their own agreement
- Centennial Wireless - Bad service
- Centennial Wireless - horrible service, workers, etc
- Centennial Wireless - Centennial Calling Relatives From Call History
- Centennial Wireless - Poor customer service