Menu

J
Author of the complaint
10:12 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mortgage was sold to Cenlar MTG company. Since them I have been having problems with the escrow account. My property is in a Flood zone. When I sing for my mortgage I advised the mortgage lender I will do my own escrow account to avoid the big number and always been short.
Next sing, Cenalr are forcing me to have an escrow account. I contact FEMA, and they do not have any regulation in regard that. Finally, after few month writing, I place a complain with the BBB. After that was able to negotiate the escrow account not to have to paid additional month. This is my first full year. The flood renovation came for $850.00, I have on my escrow account $885.00. Cenlar stated II am short for $35.83. Call them, they what to have one month extra for a total of $920.83 in the escrow. Reason I want to do my own escrow, no matter what, we are always short.
Cenlar, like every other mortgage company wants to have one to 6 month escrow, money they use for there own benefit.
This company do not care about the customer. I Google the company and multiple complain web page were found. Not a very good company to do business. Need fed to monitor this company.

More Cenlar complaints & reviews