CelluleanUnauthorized charges

I ordered a $10 sample product of Cellulean which I received. The company subsequently sent me a second unauthorized order which I returned the same day marked 'Return to Sender; Did Not Order; Do Not Want.' The company billed my credit card for $75.72 for the unwanted order. Because I could not locate an e-mail address for the company, I mailed them a letter the day I received the credit card bill, 11/21/08, explaining what had occurred and demanding that they immediately e-mail me advising they had credited my credit card for the $75.72. I received no response whatsoever.

I filed complaints with both the Internet Crime Complaint Center and the BBB. Cellulean has flatly refused to refund my money, and the BBB has closed their file and is doing nothing further. I feel certain the Internet Crime people can do no better, despite this company's 'F' BBB rating and their making a fortune from billing people $75 for one crummy bottle of a product a customer receives due to a misunderstanding of the company's fraudulent policies and returns to the company unopened.

I have been unemployed for approximately four months, can barely pay my mortgage, and I cannot afford this $75 charge plus the associated credit card finance charges resulting from this outrageous rip-off. This company should GO DOWN! Spread the word!

• Su
    Suzanne Goggins Nov 24, 2011

I asked to have the product ceased...and have been still sending and taking money from my account please stop asap, , , , , , Sue Goggins

• Al
    alkjfop;ds; Sep 13, 2011

gayle must be a cullulean employee, i am making a complaint to BBB, theya re scam, they charged my credit card by not revealing ther Term and conditions properly, I was tricked as when i ordered the trial none of the term and condition is presented to me, it jsut listed some part on their website if you did not find it, tough, i can't get my money back from my credit card as they provide card company with term and condtions because they have all your details when you sign up for the trial, you are screwed. please don't be an idiot like me

• Su
    Suzanne Goggins Jul 19, 2011

I asked for the free trial pack and they keep sending it to me and charging my bank account I want it ceased pronto...Have returned with letter of complaint...not happy at all
    Regards
    Suzanne Goggins

Margaret Fleer Mar 10, 2010

I also have tried with no response. I have just marked the newest package return to sender. MF Melbourne Australia. ([email protected])

• Bp
    b.p Feb 04, 2010

Trying to contact company to stop direct debit of my credit card, I no longer wish to purchase products from this company, only get answering machine, have left messages, no reply

MA Hall Sep 27, 2009

This is nothing but a scam. It doesn't work. Beware Buyer! It is all about reading the fine print and cancelling the product withing 14 days. The idea that news programs have advertised this junk is unreal. I am contacting these news people about stopping the business of supporting this kind of scam. It is dishonest. I wonder if they get kickbacks!

MA Hall Sep 27, 2009

This would be fine if you could contact them by phone within a reasonable amount of time. It took me 5 attempts and two hours. When I did finally speak with them, they were all rude and ignorant. They do NOT stand behind their product. If their product was so good as advertised, they would not hesitate in returning a customer's money. Afterall, this is how you build a business. They make their money because they are making at least $75.00 per person who orders the "free" trial. I doubt that many people actually continue the product afterwords. If cellulite could be greatly reduced or "cured" with this product, they would be getting far more than $75.00 per bottle.

• Ga
    gayle Apr 29, 2009

Cellulean clearly states on their website that you must call their phone number to cancel within 30 days of your trial, not email or mail a letter to them. Their product is great and they are not doing anything fraudulant! People just need to learn to read and follow directions.