Cellular - Blowout.com, Wildcat Communications / Motorola L9 SlvrDid not receive refund on canceled order

Made an online purchase for a Motorola L9 Slvr earlier this year. Several days passed and the item was not received nor was there any information online about it. Wrote several times and called as well. Finally they told me it was on back order, which seemed odd to have a company charge your credit card on something that is on back order. I eventually canceled the order and they sent a confirmation email that it would be credit to my card on my next statement. That never happened; I called, emailed, mailed with no one to ever contact me. How can a business remain open and nothing has been done by the correct agencies to protect consumers.

• Da
    Dan Olp Nov 13, 2008

Exactly the same thing happened to me. This appears to be standard operating procedure. Their phone system puts you into an endless circle. Don't do business with this company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices