Having problems with Cellan.com?

Cellan.com Customer Service Contacts

738 Main Street #389
Waltham, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cellan.com Customer Service. Initial Cellan.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cellan.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cellan.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Cellan.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cellan.comRipped off

This company advertises a $5 dollar trial offer. What they dont' tell you is that you are automatically enrolled into their program and they start billing your credit card for $100 for a month's supply of their junk. Don't sign up for this scam, and they make impossible to get your money back.

• We
      Wendy Yemm12 Feb 21, 2014

Yup, total rip off artists. Don't know how they get away with this.

Angry yoyo Oct 26, 2013

I actually asked them if I continue to pay for the product if I take the trial and they assured me no. Just back from holidays and checking credit card statement. Bills in August for $110.24 and September for $107.18. I haven't received any product!! How does that work, I haven't even tried the original product yet. While we are on this subject, I paid $155 for another product that I haven't received ordered in early August?? What a scam.

• Na
      Nanma Mar 18, 2013

I was under the impression that it was a TRIAL offer!!! I have since received a monthly supply of 2 of their products and billed nearly $200. Not sure how a trial offer became a monthly offer and now I do not know how long hey expect to send me their products!!!

• Ce
      Cellean Apr 03, 2012

We ship to thousands of happy customers in 6 countries. Unfortunately, less than 1% of our packages are lost in transit, due to customer or representative error when ordering, customs issues, packages delivered but not accepted or issues with our delivery services. We’re sorry you didn’t receive your package, please call customer service and we would be happy to locate your package, extend your trial and reverse your charges.

• We
      Wendy Yemm12 Mar 25, 2012

I never received my trial offer - ever. I paid for it and you never shippied it. Rip-off., You just wanted my credit card to start charging it in a very underhanded deceitful way. You are a bunch of crooks.

• Ce
      Cellean Mar 12, 2012

Cellan is a 16-day trial which starts the day of order, which you agreed to on the checkout page. If you are satisfied with the product, we bill you for your initial order and subsequent bottles every 30 days thereafter until cancelled. If you are unhappy with the product and cancel after the trial period you are charged for any bottles that have been shipped to you. The phone numbers for all countries are listed on the bottle and customer service representatives are happy to help you with cancellation of your membership. US & CANADA: [protected], UK: [protected], Ireland: [protected], Australia: [protected], France: [protected] and Spain: [protected]