Cell City LLC / purchase a video camera for my car that didn't work and they refused to fix it or refund my money and threw me out of their store.

1 1488 S. BELCHER RD, CLEARWATER, FL 33764, United States Review updated:

You can't do business with liars and cheats. That was exactly my experience in dealing with DAVOR JERKOVIC, Owner of Cell city located at 1482 S Belcher Rd Clearwater, FL 33764. Phone number [protected]. I bought a video camera for my car that didn't work. Brought it back, when I asked to speak to the owner, the girl said he wasn't there and she was by herself. She couldn't get the camera working so I asked for my money back. She said sorry no refunds. I asked for JERKOVIC'S cell phone, she said she didn't have it. When I started to complain, JERK-OVIC, which is a perfect name for him, came out from the back of the store with his JERK-OVIC brother and Violently told me to Get the F- - - out of the store old man. He wouldn't fix the camera or even look at it and wouldn't refund my money. He also kept the 64 gig storage card I bought. I will be reporting him to the police for fraud. Not only is he a fraud he's also a liar and cheat, and made his store clerk lie for him as well.

It's all on video since he told me he was watching me from the back. It begs the question why would they make their woman clerk lie and tell me they weren't there since I called them just before I went to take the camera to them to show them it wasn't working. What does that tell you about their business ethics? I have to a believe that I was not the first one this has happened to Also what does it tell you when they said to get the F- - - out of my store old man. Yes, I'm a senior citizen, but that's no way to treat anyone.

Date of the transaction was May 18, 2019, receipt transaction no is 1033480. The total purchase was 64.00 and included a small video camera for my car which did not work. It's all on video because he told me he was watching me in the back. So why were the JERKVOIC Brothers hiding in the back of the store and not in the front helping to resolve the problem? The woman clerk was alone and there were a number of customers in the store and one was another senior who was complaining about the service as well.

Rob Franklin

Ro
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Ju
      May 21, 2019

That is really shocking. How can anyone stay in the business acting like that and being so abusive and disrespectful to customers especially senior citizens? I won't be stepping anywhere near that store.

Julie

• To
      May 22, 2019

The Cell City complaint is one of the most disturbing complaints I've ever read and is bad on so many levels. Customer buys a camera, it doesn't work, the customer takes it back to the store and asks to speak to the owner and is told he's not there. First disturbing act, the owners (two brothers) obviously told the clerk to lie to the customer while they're in the back watching on video. So the owner caused his store clerk to be part of their lying conspiracy, rather going out to the front to take care of customer service. Did they learn that in business 101?

When the clerk couldn't fix the problem, the customer asks for his money back and was told there are no refunds. At that point, the customer got upset and started complaining to the clerk. That's' when apparently the JERK BROTHERS came out of the back and told the customer to get the F- - - out of their store "OLD MAN?" What the F- - - is going on with the JERK BROTHERS??? Is this their idea of good business ethics and how to run a successful business in selling faulty products, dodging customers, causing his employee to lie and then getting violent.

Then when things spin out of control, instead of coming out and claiming things down and either get the camera working or give the customer his money back, the JERK BROTHERS get violent and tells the customer to get the
    F- - - out of their store, OLD MAN and keeps the SD card the customer previously purchased. That's borderline criminal if not outright criminal!!! Sounds more like the way the Mafia business would run a business! Needless to say, I won't be going to Cell City for anything.

Todd
    Senior Citizen and Retired Police Officer

• Li
      May 25, 2019

Let me get this right. You went to the store with a camera that didn't work, you ask for the owner, the girl clerk tells you he's not there, she tries to fix it and can't, you ask for your money back and are told there are no refunds, you get mad and ask for their cell phone number of the owner, the clerk tells you she doesn't have it, you complain and then they the two brothers pop out of the back of the store and also assault you and tell you old man to get the F_ _ _ out of their store? Are they psychotic? First, they lairs and second they are cowards for hiding in the back and watching things spin out of control on their video camera. The make their the clerk lie for them and then get violent when you ask for your money back. I don't know how the Jerks brothers are still in business. I sure won't be shopping there.

Linda

• Li
      May 25, 2019

Let me get this right. You went to the store with a camera that didn't work, you ask for the owner, the girl clerk tells you he's not there, she tries to fix it and can't, you ask for your money back and are told there are no refunds, you get mad and ask for the cell phone number of the owner, the clerk tells you she doesn't have it, you complain and then the two brothers pop out of the back of the store and almost assault you and tell you old man to get the F_ _ _ out of their store? Are they psychotic? First, they lairs and second they are cowards for hiding in the back and watching things spin out of control on their video camera. They make their clerk lie for them and then get violent when you ask for your money back. I don't know how the Jerks brothers are still in business. I sure won't be shopping there.

Linda