Cell Cupgrade on cell c contract

In September 2019, I phoned cell c to upgrade my contract on a cellphone. It was delivered at my workplace within 48 hours. Later in the evening, I tried to get cell C to register the Rica Serial number so that I can start using the phone with number [protected]. I learnt that evening that the Sim card delivered to me is registered in another user. I then tried again on the following day and I was told the same thing. Finally, I requested a new sim card. This was delivered around early October. I then asked Cell C for a sim swap around the 1st of October 2019. this was done, however the line remained [protected] and whattsapp number was allocated
[protected]. On the 8th of October 2019, I wanted an instant data recharge on the whattsapp number and I was told, this [protected] is registered with someone else 's number. I am just so tired of this crappy service. This is the kind of service you give to your client when you have lost interest and no longer enjoy the job you are doing. Employees are sleeping on the job. I just don't understand why I cannot retain the use of [protected] on this phone and whattsapp. Kindly assit me in retaining use of [protected] on calls and whattsapp messages. I can be contacted on [protected].
Regards

Olive Matlhaku

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019

Dear Olive Matlhaku

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding your Upgrade.

Our Support Team will be in touch.

^NZ

• Updated by TerryPeter, Oct 10, 2019

Good Day

Thank you that Cell C resolved my query in less than 24 hours. That is great, I appreciate.

• Updated by TerryPeter, Oct 10, 2019

Thank you to Cell C. My query was resolved in less than 24 hours. That is great, I really appreciate the help of Funiwe at Cell C. She is highly efficient.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019

Hi Olive

Thank you for the awesome feedback, the sentiments have been shared with the team.

^NZ