Cell Ccontract

I pay cell c every month and they cut my line and tell me I am in arears, their customer service is useless and their reaction time is pathetic!! They are making my credit bad and I wont be upgrading or referring anyone to use them!! I dont get invoices or anything I just wake up and I have no network. I cant wait for my contract to end this is a horrible network, emailing bank statements and proof of payment doesn't help, not even going to a store they just arrogantly tell u what they see on their system not hearing what you have to say! I will never use cell c again I hate them Sian Udemans [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019

Dear Sian Udemans

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We would like an opportunity to assist with your Cell C account query, and hope to change your experience with us. Please forward us your query with the number we can reach you on to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

^NZ

Si
Oct 09, 2019

Comments

Oct 10, 2019

The same thing just happened to me, they claim that my account is in arrears yet I've sent proof of payments to them for over 3 times. As it is, my account is suspended, I can't even make calls to the customer service. All the departments' service is disgusting, from customer service to legal and retention departments.

•   Oct 10, 2019

@MaZondo Dear MaZondo

Thank you for reaching out to Cell C.

We would like to assist you with your query. Kindly send us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za with the Cell C account details and the number we can reach you on.

^NZ