[Resolved] Cell C — unauthorized charges
On my LTE account - [protected], I have content services for the last 3 months, when phoning CELL C they advised me that I subscribed to this account via an SMS send to this number. This Siam is in an LTE device and no one accesses this mailbox on that the device, so it would have been impossible to subscribe. The only Company that had this number is Cell C, so how did basebone get hold of the number.
When asked to cancel the subscription the Cell C representative advised me to contact basebone directly. When I requested the number she said I must Google it. Hence no number but Cell c is billing me?????????
I also requested my Contract copy they have on file so I can see what I signed up for, this was the second request for this, and still no reposing. I Signed up for a build your own package deal with lots of attention to data- I'm in IT so I Understand that 400mb will really never be enough, when I enquired I was told that this was just promotional data.
I need this resolved asap.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Mar 07, 2017
Hi Darius, thank you for posting to us. The matter has been escalated and we will be calling to assist. ^NS
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for awarding us the opportunity to assist you.
All content services on your account have been deactivated.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946