Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta Logo

Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta

Having problems with Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta?

Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta Customer Service Contacts

227 Sandy Springs Pl Suite 231
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta Customer Service. Initial Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta. Discuss the issues you have had with Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity Private Coach Of AtlantaNo customer service.. Scam!

Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta is the worst company I have ever dealt with. they lie, are unreachable and do not care about their customers. They will tell you one price and then they will throw in "complimentary" items and raise the rates. Then they charged my card a higher rate and never refunded my money after contacting them numerous times. Now the number for a guy that I first dealt with is not even in service. I call the main number and no one ever calls back. I would not advise anyone to waste their time or money with his scam of a company!

• Wh
      What Evr Jul 03, 2014

@1234abcd
      The BBB gave him a "B" for a rating!!!

• Ow
      Owner 21 Nov 08, 2013

The suspected individual who posted this Kevin Duffy and many other negative reviews on Brian Santry earned himself a restraining order compliments of Fulton County Superior court due to his stalking of Mr. Santry's wife, friends and co workers and business associates. This is not an accurate rating as the negative reports that were entered were fictitious in nature as Mr. Duffy never in fact participated in being a client of this business. If any client was dissatisfied with any business or potential business they were promptly and properly dealt with.

• 12
      1234abcd Sep 07, 2012

c- rating now - well, well things are looking maybe under new management?

• 12
      1234abcd Aug 25, 2012

Brian Santry gets a BIG " F " Rating from the Better Business Bureau with his scam.
      Check it out here:

joe citizen 411 Jul 17, 2012

Why would any "normal" person who had a good time with a business, like going to the zoo, come home and then take the time to troll the web looking for reviews of that business, find complaints written on-line about the business and then take more of their precious time to write how great a time they had with that business? Nobody with a life would go to such trouble UNLESS they are someone who works for the company or is running the company. To take the time to comment on a car service? Really?
      Most "normal" people care for others and don't wake up every day to find ways to rip off other innocent folks; for those type of evil people, in the old days, they would be taken by their heels and dragged through town and left to rot in the desert. So this person who cares so much for Celebrity, there is no other reasonable explanation than that they spend their time covering up the Truth written about their schemes. However, the Truth will reveal Itself through the dark deceptions of evil...

• At
      Atlbywayofga Jul 17, 2012

Well, at the suggestion of the the Joe Citizen complaint above, I did research and they are licensed! The website is not unlike many I've seen with some grammatical errors (I was just on Comcast comparing to Verizon's Fiso and saw a few errors, but I overlooked it and kept comparing), so that's not such a big deal for me. I don't know many car service companies who put a picture of their actual office online - I'm not going there, they are coming to me so I don't care what the business office looks like, as long as I receive the service I paid for. I recently purchased a voucher and scheduled my transports with no problem. The office personnel we're really nice and I was picked up on time for my flight and my return. No complaints here, but I do see that there is more than one company with this name. I did copy and paste the url above in Joe Citizen's post and it was the same company I used, so I'm not sure what their deal is...especially since they don't seem to have actually used the service, just dishing a complaint...seems a little suspect to me. My personal experience is great!

joe citizen 411 Jul 16, 2012

I highly suggest you call Mr. Morgan at the Public Service Commission [protected] and let him know about your experience. Celebrity Private Coach is most likely operating without the proper licensing and that is a big mistake. If you actually go to the Celebrity web site http://www.celebrityprivatecoachofatlanta.com/#!home/mainPage just read the way it is written, the photos are copied off the web and the grammar is horrible as is the spelling. No legitimate business would put such childish crap on the web. Why aren't there any names, real photos, real testimonials, actual photos of the cars, maybe a photo of the offices?...If you have more doubts, try the Secy of State business licensing http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/corp/soskb/csearch.asp and you'll see that there is no business license for the Celebrity Private Coach of Atlanta...Please let others know to post their own reviews as there are sure to by many, many more who have been "upset" with Celebrity Private Coach...by the way, if you look at the very left bottom of the first web page it says "copyright 2022" Now tell me, you think you'd want to trust a car service to get you on time when they can't even proof a web page? Or how about their "moto" ("Motto" would be correct) - I'm just sayin'

• De
      DebSpa Jul 14, 2012

Celebrity private coach is thee worst company I have ever dealt withe. The call center is never open and theey make agreements which theey don't honor. They were to take me to thee Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and thee driver never came nor called for almost an hour after pick up was to be. The manager John said he would call me after thee July 4 the holiday. He has not called and he charged my credit card for a round trip service. I am done and everyone needs to know the scam tactics of theis company. I would have missed a flight if I did not have a back up plan in place.