Cedric ElectronicsDan Adrian Tulbure

Then they emailed me with the "DISTANCE JOB WORK DESCRIPTION & DATA CONTROL PANEL FORM".They said that they are going to send me the DATA CONTROL PANEL so I could start my job but requires me to pay a cash deposit of 70 euros but refundable to our first salary, then send the money through a WERSTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to their ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT, DAN ADRIAN TULBURE, address: CEDRIC INC. 205G, street via Irno7, 87145 SALERNO, ITALY.
After recieving their email about the DATA CONTROL PANEL FORM, I then googled the name DAN ADRIAN TULBURE and found out about all the complaints for the same name but with another company name. It made me thinking that how come the two different electronic companies have the same assistant accountant named DAN ADRIAN TULBURE.
I was so shocked when I read the complaints but luckily, before I transfer 70 euros to them, I already found out about their scams.Thanks to google.com, I can say that I save myself from a very hurtfull situation.
I was really hoping that if anyone whos in the right athourity who could read our complaints regarding these scammers should be stopped so they cant fool some innocent person anymore whos really trying hard to have a descent job.

Aline Dufrense Oct 02, 2009

Bonn, Gremany

Watch out!

• Vi
    victim1001 Oct 02, 2009

I have the same experience about the complaint of missty for GAVIN ELECTRONICS. I never knew nor met missty in my entire life but we have the same experience. But as I read her complaint, I could really relate to her. but this time the name of the company is Gerben Electronics Inc. Website www.gerben-inc.com

Assistant accountant is Dan Adrian Tulbure
    Admin Ebner G. Carl

fake company address in ITALY as well as in Germany and Madrid.

• Ar
    areteracion Oct 11, 2009

i have the exactly the same experience with cedric electronics. CEDRIC ELECTRONICS offered me the same job, the same salary which was 160 Euros per week on a 2-hour per day job.But this time the name of the Branch Manager Of CEDRIC ELECTRONICS was Mr. Ebner G. Carl, and he's the one who emailed me for A home-based job.They require the same documents stated in missty's complaint and they also send me the same scanned email of acceptance form, agreement form, attestation and even an employment id card, informing me that I was accepted for the home-based job.

• Sn
    snagi Oct 13, 2009

ohh i have recieved the same offer from cerdic inc with the same people, but i refused to pay so they offer me that they will take the 70 euros from my first salary then no thing happened so i searched on the web and i found these complaints .
    really thank you all to let me know that they are theives

• Ji
    Jifrey Oct 14, 2009

I have the same case with Cedric Electronics, they asked me to pay EUR 70 for the machine so I thinked twice and request from them if I could pay thru "Cash On Delivery" then they replied to me that they will deduct the EUR 70 instead from first salary. Then, nothing happened next!

Moral lesson is:
    1. Don't pay money to any recruiter or employer if your conversation or agreement is through internet only.
    2. There is no such legit company website that doesn't provide telephone number.
    3. There is no company will send you an employment offer but you didn't send any CV or resume to them prior to their employment offer.

I was fooled as well by sending to them my credentials, but, when they asked me to send money without any assurance that I can get it back, then that is unacceptable.

I hope those culprits will be catched by the authorities before they can fool more innocent people who wants to get better job.

*One more tip, I checked as well from the internet the wage rate from different country and found out that EUR 16/hour is too high for a Data Encoder.

• Ar
    architect shereen Oct 15, 2009

i am chocked !!!

i have the same experience and just discovered now they are fake !!!
    But, when they asked me for 70 Euro i became confused and asked mr ebner carl who was emailing me to cut it from my first salary and i thought if it is fake he will not accept but the problem is that he axcepted to adjust it in my 1st sallary and i became sure that it is a real job !!!

i am suppose to receive the documents and data machine tomorrow !!! but i am sure now i will not .
    oh my god, these people must really be catched and punished
    regards to all

• Kh
    khottie Oct 16, 2009

gerben electronics' website is now gone...

• Ta
    talkabout Dec 01, 2009

Thank you very much for your post. The same thing happened to me, but this time the name of the company was Deacon Electronics Inc, they requested the same documents and they promised a 210 euros/week... quite impressive. They even claim to have offices in Cagliari-Italy, Duisburg-Germany and Sharjah-United Arab Emirates. Now I simply cannot believe it! Lucky to have searched the name of their employee supposed to receive the 70 euros, the same Dan Adrian Tulbure. It was quite intriguing because I live in Romania and I have a professor at my faculty with this name (Tulbure) and wanted to check if it can be him working for them. Fortunately, I found this page and I am absolutely astonished by their way of taking advantage of well-intentioned people wishing to earn their living by working honestly. Similarly, the name of their manager was Ebner G. Caden and I am really curios for how long their website will be accessible: http://www.deacon-inc.com/. Well, people, be extremely cautious when dealing with money and don't let anyone fool you or take advantage of your honest intentions. I am sorry to say all these... I would really want to report them to authorities but I don't know whom to complain about it, please be aware!

• Me
    meeeeeeeeeeeee Dec 01, 2009

I got the same email from Deacon Electronics Inc, and had the same experience. After I got the email with the 70 euro and saw that the person is Romanian (I live in Romania also, and know how things work with jobs offered on the internet) I searched to the name Dan Adrian Tulbure...and saw this. I was suspicios from beginning, because the 201 euro/week seemed to me too much, but the official manner of Mr. Ebner:) and the sent documents confused me.
    So, as a conclusion, be aware of such kind of people, don't trust in anyone who asks from you money through the internet, and offers you jobs for toomuch money compared to the time you have to work.

mad_man Dec 02, 2009

I was close to get employeed at Deacon Electronic Inc too. Thankfully, when I saw that I had to pay money in order to get hired, I started to put myself some questions. That's when I decided to search google for the name Dan Adrian Tulbure. Coincidence, I have a professor at my university who is called Adrian Tulbure.
    Until they asked for money, I didn't have a clue that this was a fake. I applied to the job at www.bestjobs.ro, which is a very serious job portal in Romania. Now i will report this fake so they woun't post another job offer on that site.

• Me
    Meyan Dec 02, 2009

Another company - Lorn Electricals, the same job thing.Hopefully i've googled it in the day of acceptance and i find out that is a scam. Anyway...it was too good to be real. Who's gonna pay you 210 euros per week for 2 hours of work per day?.I hope nobody will make the mistake to send them those money.

another_victim Dec 03, 2009

I live in Romania and i got the same job from Lorn Electricals Inc. I received the same "distance job work description & data control panel form" where they are asking me to send them 70 euro to the same Dan Adrian Tulbure. My first idea was that this name is romanian and i looked for it on google...I cannot believe that it is a fake. Thanks god that exist Google. Thank you very much for your comments.

Alina85 Dec 06, 2009

Hi,

I am also from Romania and received the same e-mails. Ebner G. Caden offered me a part-timejob on the salary of 210euro/per week. The job offer seemed very truthful, I agreed and sent them an answer and some files.
    But today i just search "ebner g. carden"(he signs the e-mails)and I found alot of complaints. The company name was Doug-Electronics and there is the site http://www.doug-inc.com/about.html
    A very huge list with these companies is here : http://www.bustathief.com/employment-fraud-habel-electricals-and-hanz-electricals/comment-page-1/#comment-5539
    Regards to all and of course "Thanks god that exist Google" !!!

Marius21 Dec 08, 2009

Newsflash! another scam is from Doug Electronic Inc in Abu Dhabi from the same ebner caden

• Co
    Concerned12 Jan 05, 2010

Also beware of the following:

Markel Power international (markel-power.com)
    Cadmus Personnel Services Inc. (cadmuspr.com)

Mr. Marlen Caden
    Dan Adrian Tulbure

• Wa
    Watermelon Jan 05, 2010

This is amazing,
    It's just happening to me!
    This people: Markel Power international (markel-power.com) just offered me a job as an Office Assistant. It was a little weird for me, considering that I have a bachelor degree in economics and I have a good resume. They can find an Office Assistant in Germany, the duties are really simple. (Attending calls, managing emails, . . . . )
    They offered me a monthly salary of 2.750 EUR (after deduction of all taxes) to work in Bremen, Germany. In addition to that they offered:
    Work permit (I´m not from EU)
    Allowances:
    a) Attendance = EUR 100
    b) Food (Coupon 7.5 EUR if overtime more than 2 hours)
    c) Transport: (provided free by company)
    d) Overtime = EUR 20 (per extra hour)
    Benefits:
    - Health insurance: National Life Flex Plan, funded by Markel Power International
    - Vacation: Three weeks out of every calendar year.
    - Accommodation: Only one single private room will provided by Markel Power International (free with all basics facilities)
    - Return air ticket
    Duration of contract: 2 years (first contract will sign for 6 months and after it will extend for more 18 month)
    Everything looks too good to be true uh?

I found this names on the signed sheets they sent me:
    HR Manager: Christer Laurenc
    Manager International Operation: Kenzie Hewie

This is the information of the "company"
    Markel Power International

Germany Branch of Markel Power International:
    G71 Langemarckstr.str 13DEH 27193 Bremen
    Germany.
    URL: www.Markel-power.com

The address is not correct when I look it up on google maps and they have no telephone number.

The contact company is the "headhunter" Cadmus Personnel Resources Inc:

Head Office: 497, 17/18, Via Braille 20017 Monza, ITALY
    e-mail: [email protected]
    www.Cadmuspr.com

Sub-office:
    Bautzner Landstr. 517 EZC G7 01723 Dresden, Germany
    www.Cadmuspr.com

Again, he address is not correct when I look it up on google maps and they have no telephone number.

The person who writes is called Mr. Marlen Caden

This is really dissapointing...
    Somebody should do something to punish this kind of fraudulent organizations and the people behind them.

chichai77 Apr 16, 2010

After reading all the complaints from this page, i was mixed emotions..both relieved and sad. i was very happy when i received a message from DENISA Electronics Inc. that they are offering me a job as Customer Data Entry-home based and i will get a salary of 210EURO for working 2hrs/day /week! Plus an overtime pay of 40EURO per hour. It was really too good to be true because after reading the work responsibilities, it really sound so easy to be paid such big compensation. I was about to send to them my signed confirmation of employment when i finally searched from the internet about the name of guy who's been contacing me (MR. EBNER G. CARL) which lead me to this page. I am not going to wire 70EURO to this company in case we came to that stage in the employment process and i was really glad that even though i have already sent to them my credentials, still i was able to find out about the truth on time.

Moral of the story:
    1. If it's too good to be true then it's not for real.
    2. Always double check the authenticity of the company sending or offering you jobs that are easy but are promising very high compensation.

I hope this page will reach all others whose been offered the same jobs.

To Mr. Ebner G. Carl and the rest of the people you are with, i hope you will have the balls to work hard and stop this online scam!!!

• Fr
    From Egypt Jul 02, 2010

Also the Company has another name Darien-Inc. they offered me 210 euro/week/ 2 hours, I beleived them and when it comes to the machine control panel which they asked 70 euro by western union transfer, i searched google to find all these comments, thank God, I didnt transfer the money yet, I was going to do so in few minutes.
    the contact person Ebner Carl as usual, and they have branches in Greece, Germany and Italy.
    www.darien-inc.com

they asked for docxuments, cv, and they also send me agreement, assignemnt letter, attestation, ...
    don't believe them. Take care.

• Ge
    gerletzzz Aug 20, 2010

omg!!! i knew it...it's a scam...coz they don't put their contact details in their website...my friend got an email from the Edsel Coley branch manager of Haley Electricals Inc., they offer 210 eu per week 2hrs/day...i forwarded my resume and still waiting for their reply...thanks for your post...now i have a confirmation that it's a scam.

Main Office: 79D, Via Croce Benedetto

______________________________________

Germany Office: Sievekingdamm H55 st,
    20735 Hamburg Germany

Ali-123 Apr 09, 2011

OMG, I am very thankful for this website, I was so excited but they I did my research and found out it's a scam.

Now they are called Genex Inc with the website http://www.genex-inc.com

They are acting like real, but again thanks to Google :) Beware people.

Regards

angel120123 Apr 23, 2011

edner carl
    Genex Electronics Inc
    cristina maria efrim

beware to these ### people.
    they have the same way to fool people and steal money.

Shah1 May 18, 2011

I have the same experience about the complaint of for Diotec ELECTRONICS. I never knew nor met in my entire life but we have the same experience.
    Diotec ELECTRONICS offered me the same job, the same salary which was 210 Euros per week on a 2-hour per day job.But this time the name of the Branch Manager Of Diotec ELECTRONICS was Mr. Ebner G. Carl, and he's the one who emailed me for A home-based job.They require the same documents stated in other's complaint and they also send me the same scanned email of acceptance form, agreement form, attestation and even an employment id card, informing me that I was accepted for the home-based job.
    Then they emailed me with the "DISTANCE JOB WORK DESCRIPTION & DATA CONTROL PANEL FORM".They said that they are going to send me the DATA CONTROL PANEL so I could start my job but requires me to pay a cash deposit of 70 euros but refundable to our first salary, then send the money through a WERSTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to their ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT, Cristina Maria Efrim, address: Sibiu Strada Turda 174, 305740 Bucharest, Romania.
    After recieving their email about the DATA CONTROL PANEL FORM, I then googled the name Cristina Maria Efrim and found out about all the complaints for the same name but with another company name. It made me thinking that how come the two different electronic companies have the same assistant accountant named Cristina Maria Efrim.

• Az
    Azeem Rizvan May 19, 2011

New Company Name: Diotec Electronics Inc.
    Contact Person: Ebner G. Carl
    Email ID: [email protected]

Same old story they have for me aswell work 2 hours daily 5 days a week and every week payout 210 Euros. Got acceptance form, agreement form, attestation and even an employment id card aswell, informing me that I was accepted for the home-based job.

Emailed me with the "DISTANCE JOB WORK DESCRIPTION & DATA CONTROL PANEL FORM". They said same that they are going to send me the DATA CONTROL PANEL so I could start my job but requires me to pay a cash deposit of 70 euros but refundable from our first salary, then send the money through a WERSTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to their ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT, Cristina Maria Efrin.

I had a big doubt on them from the first day. Their paper work was also looking kind of bogus like they have fixed it with Adobe Photoshop. Anyways i am attaching the files that they send me through email so everyone can have a look at them before sending any money to these scammers.

(Note: Please be sure of whom you are dealing with, if there is money involved than that thing is Bogus for sure)

Regards,
    Azeem Rizvan

Sam Anderson May 23, 2011

well, I had the same experience with the same name company that you all have Diotec ELECTRONICS, they offered me 210 euro weekly salary. But when they asked me that i have deposit 70 euro for data machine. Then i search this site and found out comments of you all guys, which saved me from that scam mail.

• Kh
    Khurram Majid May 24, 2011

My name is Khurram Majid Ehsan and almost a month ago i received same sort of e-mail from "[email protected]" about a 2 hour home based job for 210 euros per week.
    On 17th of May Mr. Ebner G. Carl sent me an e-mail in which he attached employment documents and told me to send him a scanned copy of acceptance letter and after 2 says he will send me my employment documents via courier. I am still waiting for him to show up.
    Company URL www.diotec-inc.com also seems to be fake because almost a month ago i visited that site and it was working but now there is no such site on internet.
    It seems that we have all been played, but thanks god! most of us haven't sent any money to this scam.

ShakR89 Oct 16, 2011

Hello Guyz - This is very shocking, seems like there is an active group behind this playing with all of us. I just experienced the same thing which all of y0u have. They have emailed me everything and gonna mail me at my postal address too...I was googling but just found that this group keeps on changing their company's name to fraud with innocent peoples and make fake websites also and share the very good looking documents. This time they are cheating with the name of Magnum Power International and the Staffing company name is Cintec Staffing Netwrok Inc. here are the details:
    eddie conley www.cintechr.com [email protected]
    christer laurenc overseas HR Manager
    Magnum Power International http://www.magnum-int.com/ Weinbohlaer Str. 311G, 03347, Dresden Germany. Email: [email protected] Manager International Operation: Kenzie Hewie
    G Cadmus HR Manager Magnum International ... We all are on the same page and thanks to God v have found about them prior to any mishap. I dont know where to complain, because these guys are playing virtually... so v have to keep our eyes open always due to such losers...

jammer23 Oct 17, 2011

I am currently being offered a job from magnum power international for the germany brach and I see the sign of the same guy kenzie hewie. They are asking me for 53 euros for visa processing non refundable. however this process is going through cintec staffing network. cintechr.com. I cant say if its a scam but the terms and conditions are the same as watermelon mentioned above. Luckily i dropped here and found out whats going on. Thank god i didn't transfer them money.

jammer23 Oct 18, 2011

magnum power inc and cintec hr

jammer23 Oct 18, 2011

these guys have changed their name to magnum power international and cintec staffing inc. the documents will look very convincing but all that got me thinking was how can they hire a person without an interview...

• Pa
    PAKIS Nov 04, 2011

OH MY GOD I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM FORTUNATELY I WAS OUT OF THE AFTER SENDING MY DOCUMENTS THERE FOR UNABLE TO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THEM.
    WHEN I RETURNED FROM TRIP AND OPEN MY INBOX I GOT THERE EMAIL WITH THE CONTAINING SAME DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE. THANKS GOT I MISS THEM ON TIME OTHERWISE I GONA SEND THEM MONEY.

• A2
    a2k Nov 23, 2011

I am having the same experience from MARBURG POWER INTERNATIONAL AND CHESTER PERSONNEL RESOURCE, they asked to pay 53 euros by western union, but thanks to google, who saved me :)

• A2
    a2k Nov 23, 2011

MARBURG POWER INTERNATIONAL and CHESTER PERSONNEL RESOURCE

BEWARE OF THEM TOO!!!

• Ad
    Adam0524 Dec 10, 2012

Its December 2012 and they're still doing this scam.
    A "person" named Ebner G. Carl of Gubler EBooks and Data Technology sent me an email. The email said that they're hiring professionals for a part time data entry job which just requires you to work for 1-2 hour s day, 5 days a week and pays you a hefty sum of 350 euros weekly. "WOW!" I thought. The email even placed a warning about "SCAMS". LOL haha

I was about to send my credentials to them 'til I remembered something. This email address of mine was strictly used for "personal" purposes and for my extracurricular activities as a "volunteer" for a non-profit organization. I used a different email for business and job hunting purposes. So, I checked the website's authenticity and found out that it has a "51%" TRUST ratings which made it barely pass the trust standard of a certain application. I also run through Google's site checker and found the data that the website was registered year ago and had its validity expired last November 2012. Another website suggested that I check all the link on their site to see if it all works and, yeah, they all do work.

I wasn't satisfied of the results so I searched the web for a person named "Ebner G. Carl" who claimed to be the "HR Manager" of the company and found this site.

Suspicion confirmed: IT"S A SCAM.

Thank you for the information posted here. Below are the information of their company and contact details.

Main Office (Germany)

Brussels, Belgium.
    URL: www.GublerData.com

Sharif1990 Dec 16, 2012

Hi People
    Thanks for this .I have the same . I'm from Middle East and I received Email from Gubler E-book and Conversion Company ( Gubler Technology Inc ) www.gublerdata.com. they are from Stuttgart Germany . I knew that they are lies .

Sharif1990 Dec 16, 2012