Cedarway Financial GroupScam

J

This company will help you until the lender (who does not exist) gets the 4 month collateral up front. Then the Cedarway Financial Group will tell you the lender has reassessed your collateral and needs an additional 4 month payment collateral. Once you send that and you are waiting on the funds you are borrowing, the company will contact you and tell you the lender has backed out of the deal. The company wants you to send another collateral payment for a new lender they have secured for you. I run into trouble and was desperate, but now I am in worse shape than I was before these people contacted me. everyone who has been scammed we need to stick together and get the Bureau of Banking and Finance involved.

Jimmy

Christy11 Oct 15, 2009

DO NOT WIRE MONEY to these people!! They are scam artist and they are part of a large group of fake lending companies that would contact consumers telling them that they had been approved for a requested loan amount from a "private" investor. They will contact you with all of your information if you have filled out an online loan application. They may seem sincere but they are professionals that will say what you want to hear and they are good at their job because they are trained to do so. It is AGAINIST the law to wire or send money BEFORE you get the loan. They will fax you a document that may look legit and then ask you to fax it back with your driver's license. That person will then tell you to wire or send a cashier's check to their FAKE loan company and then they tell you that you will get a direct deposit the next day. That day will never come because they won't deposit the requested loan. They then will tell you that your loan is in "REVISION" by the "private" investor and they will ask you to send more money or get a refund. They will not refund you the money and soon enough, their phone number will be disconnected and you are then left with a larger debt.

Please DO NOT believe them because they are smooth and they will seem caring but they don't. They are low lives and they are like maggots that prey on desparate individuals with credit problems. Believe me, I was one of the many victims of these people and I don't want any other people to fall for this. BE CAREFUL because they are trained and they are smooth.

al3 Oct 16, 2009

i am very glad to hear that, i almost fell into there trap, i was asked to wire 2500 USDA to them today because they lender were in Jamaica and Spain. just sounded very fishy, i am very glad to see you comment on them they are maggot thank you very much.

• St
    stilltrusting Oct 17, 2009

I wish I had read your warning. My husband had literally just left wiring the money and I was trying to pull up their sight when i found your post instead. My heart dropped and it was too late. We have 4 samll kids we were trying to provide for and these umhuman ... just hurt my kids. They may think they just got away with it but God sees all. TEMPORARY! They laugh now at destroying hope for individuals who only have hope, but when their scam comes to an end I wonder if embezzalment is a name they prey on.

• Ji
    JimmyL Oct 19, 2009

The same thing happen to me with this company; I reported them to the US Bureau of Banking and Finance, I believe Christy 11 should file a report also. I do not know what good it will do, but it will at least cause an investigation and maybe their life will be as miserable as they made mine .

Jimmyl

Christy11 Oct 19, 2009

I filed the complaints with all of the authorities that I can and they said that it was out of their hands when we wire money out of the country. They will tell you the same thing that I have been told several months ago when I was scammed out of money, they can't do anything about it. I just want you guys to know that they will get caught one day. I'm sincerely sorry about what all of you guys have been through and KNOW that these criminals are scums and they will get what they deserve in the end. I wish that I could do more but my hands are tied and I just want to keep on posting and warn people who are in the same positions as I once were.

Christy11 Oct 19, 2009

Here are some other names that they go by:
    Here are just some of the names of different scam companies that they go by:

Beckford financial Services
    Westshore Lending Group
    Bradford Financial Group

• Ki
    Kimberley1 Oct 21, 2009

I just sent money to this company and was then told I had to send more money to get my loan approved. I told the man, just issue my refund and I will try another place.

al3 Oct 21, 2009

i am all for it

Christy11 Oct 21, 2009

He won't issue you the refund and his company will disappear. Im sorry but these people are scam artist and they will say that they will refund you the money but file a complaint with the FBI and tell them that they are breaking the law by asking you for money BEFORE you get your loan.

• Go
    got you Oct 22, 2009

The same thing happend to me--David Hatcher call me letting me know that I was approved ny this company for a 5000.00 loan. I needed to send in 8 months payment first in order to be used as collateral. After i wire the money they told me that the leander had back out and that they were taking them to court, Yeah right>. I asked for a refund and they are now not taking my calls. I have contacted the bbb and have files a complain --i also files a complaint with the FBI and my local police department.

Do not let Cedar Financial Group scam you--hang up the phone when they call you---

al3 Oct 22, 2009

al3 Oct 22, 2009

Hello everyone please check out this website www. 800notes.com/Phone.aspx/[protected] there are more people that were scammed by this company as well.please let us stick together so that no else fells into this trap .

chickenbutt Nov 01, 2009

Please don't let this be true cause I did send them $820.00 for a $5000.00 loan they tell me that I will get it back on the 11 of that month if I can get the other $820.00 need that money for my 17 year old daughter that is out of state going to school and now on the streets I was going to use that money to get her home

• Mg
    mghaugen Nov 04, 2009

i was also scammed by these people and now i'm out of 2500.00 i was using this for a very important purpose to catch up on things and it all sounded to good to be true but i didn't find any bad info on this company until now, , , so who can help us or are we out of the money with no help from the law

• Su
    S-U- Would n't Want T B U Nov 06, 2009

They took $1160 from me and I never got the loan. They promised to return the money on Nov 6th 2009 but they never did. They disconnected their phone line and stole my money. Let's pray for them. The 're going to need it!

• Mo
    MomCat859 Nov 09, 2009

I, too, was scammed by these people. I really needed the loan for graduate school and now I'm out $2500, plus the wiring fees of $185. Does anyone know who the parent company is so I can file a lawsuit? Thanks! you can reach me at [email protected]