CEC SolutionsRip off

S

Like the old saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I too must admit i am a current victim of CEC however i am closing my account in the morning. After reading the horrible stories of other consumers, why should i wait any longer? I am currently being fed the same bull from the customer service reps. "Dell is currently backed up, you should receive your computer on Sept 22nd and if you don't receive it after a week later, then give us a call and we'll give you a new expected delivery date, but keep making payments and you'll improve your credit" Lies lies lies." And i am thinking i bet if i ordered from Dell then i would have it by now. Ive lost about 800.00 to date but i have to remember to at least check complaintsboard.com and this site before i get into anything else. I need to take care of my credit and then i would never fall victim of scams like this. I wouldn't be surprised if some office building gets massacred over this kind of stuff. As hard as times are today... Its a shame that theres still people like this.

But i am a firm believer in reaping what you sow.

Angela Pistorio Feb 16, 2008

I tried getting in touch with the company to stop them from cashing my check. Beware!

• De
    debbie doty Mar 05, 2008

CEC Solutions, also affliated with GFC consumer funding are a scam! They took $174.79 out of my account and suppose tomail me my sales order and agreement to sign, never received anything in tne mail and cannot get a represenative on the line.

I withdrew my money from my account. But, I've got a feeling they've got what they wanted and won't try for more knowing that its all over the internet that they are a scam. Should have done my homework!

• Ca
    CARRIE CLARK Apr 10, 2008

I agree with everyone else, I was just on the phone with "CEC" solutions and "AMY" was telling me that I can raise my credit score a 100 points by the end of the year, I knew that it was a scam. I had a funny feeling about them, so I looked them up on the internet and this is what I found, im so glad that I followed my first mind. Im really sorry for people like me that have less than perfect credit, for us credit is like scary, and we dont want to face it, its already hard for us to finance things so when something like this comes along it sounds good and we take the opurtunity to get what we cant get from others, I just wish that this world would have never based your needs in life depending on your "credit score"

• Cu
    customer service May 02, 2008

I work for CEC Solutions so feel free to hate me. The problem is not the fact that the company is screwing you. the problem is the fact that you wanna get your computer so bad you dont listen to detail on the phone and you dont read your contract. EVERYTHING is explained to you. Your merchandise WILL get to you in a timely manner if you follow all the instructions that you're supposed to.. you won't believe how much incomplete paperwork we get. 8 out of 10 people. and then they're mad. it's like dealing with kindergarten. And also, do you really think that missing a payment every now and then due to insufficient funds is gonna expedite the shipping of your computer through a company that doesn't even check your credit?? common! you dont miss payments with your phone bills or insurance, yet here you think it's okay. anyway, i just deal with difficult people every day and i needed to vent because these complaints are ridiculous. if you pay attention, you wouldn't have any complaints. grow up and take responsibility.

joseph ebert May 10, 2008

I too did what everybody elese did. I orderd in nov of 07'. The only thing i did is call the manger every day for two months. I told them in march that if it was not coming to get money back. It is may and after filing with the bbb and the states atty office i recived my computer and printer. Dell was also in on the scam. But i never gave up. I know how to work these people. Remember this, once it goes in to the fince company they have to and will give the stuff to you. It just takes one call to the fince company and stop payment they have no choice to get it to you. I got my computer. One last thing to the guy that works there, i got the last laugh. Mr. houston you have to take care of your customers fast because you have have no other choice if you don't want a law suit. Don't sell something you cant delivery on time.

• He
    heather Jul 05, 2008

I was ripped off by cec solutions, I was told that I would have a computer after i made 5 payments of 29.99, then after that, I recived a letter from them that I needed to send them a copy of my drivers licenses, check stub and a current utility bill, we did all of that and 2 months later still no computer, tried to reach them several times and was on hold forever and never got to talk to no one. Finally when I reached them they said that my computer would ship out on june 2, well at the end of may there were other things being taken out of my checking account that I didnt know what it was and the bank asked me what gcf withdrawl was and i told them I had ordered a computer 5 months ago and still hadn't recived it, They told me I had to close my account because of unauthorized withdrawls, they thought these other with drawls from companys I didn't know of had got my account number from cec solutions, They continued to try and take money out of my account sometimes twice in one day, Due to that my account was 500 dollars in the negative, Witch then the bank took money from my checking account to cover the delinquent account, so between that and what I paid cec solutions I lost over 1100 dollars, This company is a SCAM!!! Do not do business with these people, as to the employee that made the comment that we were a bunch of kindergardeners well obvisoly there is a problem with so many people making these complaints, so maybe you are the one that needs to wise up and realize you are working for a bunch of scam artist, this company will end up with fraud charges brought against them I can promise you that. They are liable for what they are doing to people and eventually they will crash and burn.

Alec Oct 02, 2008

i am also a victom ive waited almost half the yearnow and the gave me the same bull every time now they say the hurricane is deaying the laptop and wait until the 18th now i know they ARE liers.

• Le
    Leah Oct 16, 2008

In April 2008, I started making bi-weekly payments on a Dell Computer from CEC Solutions LLC. I was aware that I needed to make five “layaway” payments before my product was shipped (which I completed). I have made a total of 13 payments ($719.96) and I still haven’t received my merchandise. When I contacted CEC Solutions, there’s always some excuse of why I don’t have my merchandise. On 9/5/2008 @ 11:39 am, they stated I should receive my merchandise on the week of October 6, 2008. On October 16, 2008 @ 11:48 am, I called Customer Service again. After being on hold for a short period, they stated their “auditors” were in a meeting and that I needed to wait until November 24, 2008 for my merchandise. After I told them I wanted them to stop taking money out of my account until I received my merchandise, I was told I would forfeit my contract and money that I already paid. I just made a compliant to the WV and Ohio Attorney General's office. I also made a complaint to the BBB and e-mailed Dell Computers to discuss this possible scam (waiting to hear response).

• Le
    Leah Oct 16, 2008

Oh my goodness. They told me the same thing. Hurricane my foot.

Cheryl Zeigler Nov 07, 2008

NEW TRUE ADVERTISEMENT FOR CEC

Unlike other financial companies, we don't check your credit and measure you based on some credit score. Instead, all we ask is that you become creditworthy with us by building a short credit history, by paying a small one-time activation fee, (none refundable) then paying 5 to 26 consecutive weeks worth of layaway payments ( we will collect all interest on your money). Then we finance the balance of your purchase price, order your computer and have it shipped directly to your home, when dell catches up with the back order's. We will give you several false shipping dates, This will hold you off for months. Do not complain or report us to the BBB because WE WILL PUT YOU RIGHT BACK ON LAYAWAY! this complaining makes us feel insecure and you have the trait of a defaulting customer. (however we will continue to collect the interest on your money no problem). Now you have to pay in full before you receive your merchandise.

Cheryl Zeigler Nov 23, 2008

It's funny how Tronixcountry in Springfield VA, doing the same advertisement as Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions LLC, just now popped up they are just 12 mile away from Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions LLC, I wonder if they have just changed names and locations because the reputation of Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions LLC is ruined. I will check into this. There is already a complaint on Tronixcountry at [redacted] just like CEC.

Cheryl Zeigler Nov 23, 2008

Tronix Country started in 2006 also, maybe they are not the same, both adverts look so much alike.

Cheryl Zeigler Dec 03, 2008

James Gibson told the BBB that a order for me was re-routed to another customer in WI. I checked with Dell Computer's and James Gibson lied again, the order was never made for me and never re-routed from me.
    WARNING TO ALL, CEC aka Guaranteed Consumer Funding Can NOT BE TRUSTED!
    I want my money back, this person is getting a $500.00 computer in Wisconsin. I have paid CEC $1058.68 of my money and they lied about sending me even a $500.00 computer, canceled/suspended my account for an email I sent asking do I need a lawyer, Then called me a potential defaulting customer. UNBELIEABLE!

• Ha
    Harwell Paymon Jr. Dec 11, 2008

debited my account without my signature and returning of proper paper work and vioded check as was informed and stated on paper work received.tried calling several times only to get recordings

• Er
    Eric Anaya Jan 09, 2009

CEC Solutions is a scam. Whatever way you look at it. It's a scam. I did everything they asked. Everything. Including the payments. Including the waiting. Until it just got ridiculous. All the stories sound alike. All of them. It's misleading form the start. They already took $99 dollars downpayment form you so when you get a papers to sign andf see non refundable what can you do?

I mean a company that has to reply on "WELL DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CONTRACT" truly has no standards.

CEC cant say I didnt mail in what they asked. CEC cant say I didnt deliver on payments. Especially since my down payment and first layaway payment was made on the same day.

They wanted a void check? They got it (Eventhough I had already made a sweet downpayment and a all the layaway payments and their mailing package wasnt received at first). Then they wanted some personal information from me because they had people pulling 'scams' and fraud on them. And me, a guy who had already made like 6-7 payments was at fault. Fine, I send a copy of my drivers license... proof of address with a cell phone bill... two pacycheck stubs... I didnt initial a certain part and that got delayed about another week or two. But I quickly received that and it got fixed.

I was told the audit team would take up to 5-6 weeks to "review" the information I sent. Then once that happen they gave me a date to call to get a deliver date. Can you belive that? I started all this in Late May with immidiete payments and when I called in my deliver date was for November 16th or so. No shipment. I call in and then they say there was a hurricane ion Texas and it delayed the shipments. Okay... so it will delay it a few weeks right? Nope... I was told that my delivery date was pushed back to December 28th.

So I wait and they're unable to stop payments despite all this inconvineince. They offer me more ram on this "computer". What can I do right? I call on the 29th of December and just like I had predicted since, by then I had checked online and all these horror stories, I was told that because of the Holidays their audit team had to push back ALL orders. Because so many shipments were lost. But somehow to charge my account they never had a problem. They kept charging bi-week after bi-week.

So I spoke with a supervisor and I was told thats the way it is and I have to wait.She told me to call on the 6th of January. Since they wouldnt be back on the phones until 5th and they would be so busy on the 5th because they will be in New Years Holiday.

So I took it, even though she was so rude. I called on the 6th and guess what? I was told they will have nothing until the 16th of January. But that wouldnt be the delivery date. Actually, that was the day I had to call to get my deliver date. Everytime I call to get a deliver date it was a month and a half extra. So I would have to wait until late Feb or Early March for this "computer"?

I called my bank and they're going to look into this. I send a report to the BBB. I called CEC SOlutions again today and gave them one more chance to provide me with good customer service and give me an honest explination on everything. Instead I was told "I already told you on the 16th sir". Thus, I just asked ot be cancelled.

I didnt even receive a "Im sorry to hear that. I would like to avoid that sir" ... No, I was told. "Yes no problem. And its non refundable by the way".

With the horror stories ive heard I couldnt give them more money. I have e-mailed media outlets concerning this. I would like other victirms of this scam to do the same.

Thankfully, I have a good job. I work customer service and I know how a customer should be treated and its not like they do. THankfully I am not suffering with the economy and if i lose the $1000 + I already paid them then thats a price i have to pay for being stupid and falling into their trap.

This company wants people to cancel. They want to avoid sending you the computer. It's very fishy. Where I work we do alot of shipments too and I can tell you that a very bad shipment delay taktes 2 weeks... maybe 3 on a Holiday week. Not 7 months. Not a year.

They know it too. I didnt bother them about the computer at first. I cooperated and I send them what they needed. Yes, one time I didnt initial something they wanted and it delayed about 2 weeks. I'll give them a month on me. But come on.

Apart form it they have horrible customer service. Somebody has to educate them on Empathy.

Their practices are Venomous. They're slick in their approach. They'll have a reason for anything. I see them on here tyring to belittle consumers for a small mistake they made or missing one of the 100 disclosures they give individuals.

This company is a disgrace. And all I wanted was a computer. I could careless about improving my credit score (which sounded like bull from the start). They did nothing for me. NOTHING. Never shipped me a product.

I also think DELL, UPS and the United States Postal Service would like to hear about all the blame this company puts on them.

Mak rmy words. I may or may not get my money back but im not paying them another penny. I will also make it a mission to smear their disgusting name and their venomous practices.

So for that employee that opened his/her mouth and typed about how she/he cant deal with rue customers who "dont get it" and "dont read disclosures". I did EVERYTHING they asked. I made all payments on time. Never ONCE did a payment get bakctracked.

Anyone wlecomed to e-mail me.

• El
    Ellie Jan 09, 2009

I am in the same boat... They told me 2 things my daughter called them. and they ripped me off too. they got me for over $300 maybe im the lucky one... reading all that people have lost due to this company.. I hope that someone called the better business on them because if not I am first thing monday morning... I am stopping my payments and taking my loses now why I can.

• Lo
    Lolettia Jan 12, 2009

I started paying for my computer back in March 2008 and I still havnt receive my computer . Everytime I talk to someone after being on hold for up to an hour I always need to send something else now I have to fax them my check studs to show proof of income which I dont understand that because I just about have it payed for.Or it should be payed for now.

• Ta
    TAMMY Feb 26, 2009

I started paying for my computer back in April 2008 and I still havnt receive my computer . Everytime I talk to someone after being on hold for hrs i computer has been shipped out call back it will be ship next week now it Feb 26, 2009 and UPS BOTH IT OUT I AM just about payed OFF. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM NOT A GOOD COMPANY!!

• Tc
    TCM Mar 03, 2009

This people are a scam. They have taken money from my account and still I have not received my computer. I am going to sue them. Watch me. They very rude. Today when I called the I heard someone whispering from the background instructing the guy what to tell me. They are just thieves, but the will pay me back.

• Id
    idnaht Mar 03, 2009

We lost good people in wars and in disasters. Yet we have people stealing from US just like that! I hope these people die soon and burn in hell. I hate them. i hate them to the last drop of my blood. I work as laborer and breaking my back so I could buy a computer and go to school. I pray that I suffer a painful death for stealing from the poor. GOD Please punish these fools.

• Ts
    tscott5317 Mar 17, 2009

I am a mother of six children. I heard a great commercial about getting a computer with no credit check and plus it will help you build your credit. Sounds great!!! So I thought. My daughter wanted a computer for Christmas. Being a mother of six I can not afford a computer paying cash. And with not so good credit I can not get one with credit. I call my husband he agreed that it sounded like a good idea. So I call and sign up to get a computer with Guaranteed Consumer Funding/CEC Solutions in late August. I fill out all the paper work and send it back. I pay my required 5 consecutive payments. I call for my delivery date. Oh wait there is more paper work I need to fill out. Ok I fill out the paperwork and send it back. Ok this is the end of October. I call in middle of November for my delivery date. I was told that due to the Christmas holiday they do not make deliveries in December, that my delivery date is January 12th, 2009. I was upset and explained that the computer was suppose to be a Christmas present for my daughter. The person I talked to was unconsidered and said there was nothing she could do. I asked for her name, she would not give me her name. I asked to speak to the supervisor, the supervisor is unavailable. I said I would hold, I was told that I could not hold because that would tie up the line. However the supervisor will return my call within 42 hours. They never did return my call. With the holidays approaching I did not have time to call back so I waited until my delivery date. January 12th came and gone no computer but the printer did come so I’m thinking the computer is on it’s way. I called the middle of January. Was told that Dell the company I was suppose to get my computer from was backed up but they could send me a HP and they would upgrade the memory and other things and my delivery date would be February 22, 2009. February 22 came and gone. I call March 9th, customer service says they don’t have a tracking number, however it should be here within the next couple of days, but if it’s not you will need to call March 18th we will have your tracking number. I call today March 17th wanting to know when I was getting my computer. I was told that I would have to wait until tomorrow to get my tracking number. In the mean time I was going to make a complaint to them on their web site, I Google CEC Solutions and I see that there are countless complaints made against them. I called and canceled my account with them and was told that there is no refund. I did get a confirmation number from them so I will see if they stop payment when my next payment is due. I called my bank to see what I could do to make sure that they don’t take it out and was told that I could put a stop payment and it would cost me $25 dollars and I would have to pay this amount each time I do a stop payment. I feel that they take advantage of people. I am very concerned with this company and them ripping people off. I feel that they should be investigated. I do not know how to go about getting them investigated and how to get my money back or how the people that fell for this scam could go about getting their money back. I am very upset I do not have money to throw away to a scam company. And I feel that all TV and radio stations should pull the commercials that run this company’s ad because they are scamming people. Please help because innocent people are losing money everyday. The web sites that the complaints are on are as follow…..
    /URL removed/
    .htm
    www.askmehelpdesk.com/customer-service/guaranteed-consumer-funding-cec-solutions-201945.html

I hate that I did not check this company out before I signed up. However this is a lesson well learned!!!

• Ti
    Tiffany Lemon Apr 23, 2009

I would like to respond to a comment that was made by an "employee" of Guaranteed Cosumer "Rip-off" or CEC Solutions. I'm pretty Sure there are people who have made the required payments, sent in proof of their address and proof of employment and have waited months for their merchandise and have not recieved it, instead they've heard nothing but excuses or have been asked to submit things that have already been submitted. I found out the hard way that this company is bogus and is full of Sugar Honey Iced Tea.Get a real job and stop taking part in a fruadulant company that is doing nothing but ripping people off because eventually it is all giong to come to an end and for those of you who are looking to buy a computer, Go to a retail store and buy one, it's a lot cheaper and there is no hustle involved.

• Ke
    Kevin Apr 25, 2009

I started this program in June 08. $1931.00 Without missing a payment. My shipping date has been pushed back twice by more than a month, and a half. The information given to me by Customer Service Representatives is not accurate. My credit score has not improved. Not one of my messages have been returned. The only thing I have recieved from Guaranteed Consumer Funding is paper.

• Sc
    scott campbell Jun 09, 2009

Took money never recieved computer.

SHERI' ROSE Jun 16, 2009

omg! never recieved computer and then i find out no refund! stop payments NOW!!! how is this legal?

• Fr
    franki Jun 21, 2009

yes we will go to retailer if people like cec would not
    make offers like they do.yes amy we would have
    to wait and save our money and you would not have a job there. it took me seven months to get my computer
    and it was almost send back because the
    address was not correct. i filed a complaint with bbb
    so now i cant get my free gifts until this is settle.
    you people talk about how dumb we are but keep taking
    our money, if we are so dumb go out of business and
    you wont have to deal with us and this would
    teach us to wait until we get the money.

franki/california

• Po
    polkadot Jul 20, 2009

My sister lives on a very fixed income and its a freaking shame. She and her family lost over 600 dollars. OH my goodness i want to get a lawyer and sue them. I am so angry. I will see a way to get back at them. They better watch out. I am infurated! Them taking advantage of everyone in such hard times. I pity them they need to watch out for law suits by the dozens. THey need to stop and stop now!!
    Concerned and Active in making a wrong right
    Sister of somone that cec victimized...
    bad people...

• Hu
    hugo celaya Jul 27, 2009

after paying for a whole year and numerous call to there so called customer care line I have yet to receive my computer. I have gotten from them 6 delivery dates and nothing ever comes. when I call back to find out what there excuse is this time they say that the computer is on back order at Dell. they tell me that a manager will call me back and here i am 4 mths. later and no call these people are thiefs and must be stopped.

• Ga
    G.ADnani Nov 02, 2009

My Brabus spoiler kit is being discolored and CEC or Brabus does not respond to me to fix it. These guys are unprofessional, rude and change their name and locations and do not care after your purchase and installation. They use cheap painter at different body shops and when you vehicle discolores they say it is out of warranty you need to pay for it again and again no wonder their shops are closing one by one. They need customer satisfaction not defrauding them. Do not give them business or be prepared to have conflict down the road. Germans don't know how to do business and ripping you off big time.

• Cu
    cupcake56 Dec 03, 2009

Sorry to hear about these issues. To make things clear Tronix Counry is not related to this company or blue hippo. I've checked them out and they have nowhere near the issues other companies that do the same thing have. I looked over their website very closely and was surprised to hear about how many happy customers they have. While there are a lot of places to buy a computer, Tronix Country is an option that seems to be a good alternative to these places that are making it hard for their customers.

Basiclife.com Dec 17, 2009

Are you looking for a computer or looking to get ripped off. Save the money and go to Walmart... you will have a computer faster than any of these places. They will tell you it takes 60 days before they will ship one out to you. Google Tronix Country. See the complaints.

• Da
    David Marcrum Dec 31, 2009

I had over $5000.00 taken from my bank account, with no signed contract and no canceled check. The whole amount was taken out over a 3 year period never missing a payment. I had my delivery date changed 5 times and did not get computer till 4 1/2 months after it was paid off. I was told I could choose between DELL and H.P. but if I went with DELL it would be 2 months longer on delivery. After all that mess they would not send the Nitendo Wii like they promised, although they did send a cheap $5-$10 mp3 since all payments were on time.

Basiclife.com Feb 09, 2010

Hey I like my little net book I got from Amazon for 299.00. Has all the features of the 599.00 net book at Tronix Country. I did see the one they had at Walmart here locally for 228.00. Lets see, that's like a down payment of 99.00 and 4 payments of 29.95. I guess one could pay more by sending them 48 more payments at a cost of 1437.00 more. Yes, anyone with a calculator can figure this one out.

• Ky
    kym emery Feb 23, 2010

cec solutions is a rip off after paying over a thousand dollars an giving me the run around for a year they finanally send me a computer but its not a dell what i ordered they said that it would be another 6 months for it so what do they send me a cheap compaq whch i could have bought at walmart for half the price and i never got my scanner/printer either

Alicia Reyes Jun 30, 2010

I totally agree with all the bad comments on this site. When I first heard the radio advo I thought it was a good idea to get the top of the line computer. Also for signing up to finance you will receive a free MP3 and a WII game system with some upgrades for the computer. Well the person that signs you up doesn't explain how this all works, it's all in a hurry to get your money out of your account and pressure you into something that is financially painful. They really don't care. It took for ever to receive the computer and printer. Once they sent it I saw a advertisement on Target for the same printer that CEC charged me for $150.00, Target had for $30.00 I was truly up set. I called to talk to someone and they did not care. I was promised the newer stuff not the older crap I can buy with change. Not only that the computer was totally simple. I was so confident that my computer was going to look awesome when I took it to work everyone was like that's not really impressive. I was ashamed that I paid so much money for this thing I sold it for pennies and bought me a newer one at Best buy with more memory for quarter of the price. I was still paying for this crap. Also my MP3 came in I didn't even take it out the box it look like the first MP3 player that was ever invented. I went to walmart and bought one for $30 with 4g's and a FM radio. I was once again ashamed. Now the last thing I am waiting for is my game system the WII. I was suppose to pay every thing off before I received my special offer. Well I finished my payments accordingly because they draft from the account. On Dec. of 09 I should receive my game system. Well its been now 6 months. And they keep giving me the ring around. They gave me excuses from the WII systems were stolen to we will offer you something else. Well I took the other offers which were the Tom Tom navigation system or the camera or PSP hand set. I chose the navigation and they keep pushing my dates for delivery back every month. I honestly wish I saw these comments before cuz I advise no one to use this financing program. It is totally a waste of money and time. Just save and put away or ask for a simple loan cuz its cheaper in the stores and you get what you really like not what your stuck with. I will not stop getting my navigation they promised by letter and they will meet for it. I might not keep it but at least I can sell it to pay back my self for something so stupid I have done. As far as the credit and helping you raise your score that is a load of crap. I regret financially wasting hard working money for this. And I have explained to everyone that was interested in the program to not do it. I have saved over 7 people for going through what I went through.

Alicia Reyes Jun 30, 2010

For the girl on comments list about two years ago on may 08. Whatever I guess your the manager or someone paid you to write that because that's a load of crap. I have made accurate payments and sent off my signed agreements that means the person who signs you up should explain all this up ahead of time because the disclosures don't come in before the payment is deducted. Now its my fault for actually trusting a guaranteed consumer for financing a computer with out doing the research first. And yes your right the crap does come but like I said it's crap all old merchandise that is dirt cheap in the stores. I was told what I wanted to hear brand new stuff. I didn't get that of course. And its been two years and still didn't receive my special offers. So WHATEVER for the person who works for this lame company. I'm pretty sure you don't work there any more. And as bad as this sounds I really hope this company falls quick. All the comments that was made was totally true it has happened to me and I just cant believe that people have been screwed so bad. BBB probably gets tired of hearing about this company.

sheila zalewski Jul 07, 2010

I try to call the company to fine out what I still owed. The number is [protected]. I like to know what I owed so I can get my computer. Please call me and let me know what I owed. thank you sheila

• Ws
    wskwilliams Aug 13, 2010

Hey..I see that everyone here has had an experience withTronix Country...some good and some bad...I tried signing up with them but they told me that I had to commit over the phone before they sent me any paperwork/contract. This was a little SHADY to me..I was hoping to read the paperwork to see if I would commit or not..because I do have bad credit

If anyone still have copies of the paperwork they sent you..and a way to post it would you please email it to me at [protected]@gmail.com.

I still might actually go with them but I have to know what I will be signing first...

Thanks,

Winston

Basiclife.com Aug 13, 2010

Keep in mind it will be 13 weeks before you get it. This is not a guaranteed financing company. You will send them all the money to actually pay for the computer before they send it out and make a profit. They only make you think it will get to you in 8 weeks by telling you it takes them 4 to 6 more weeks for them to test your computer. I might add that the supplier already does that. The reason for the free stuff at the end is to convince you to make the other 40 payments. Send me 500.00 and I will find you a computer. I'm sure I could find one for 300.00 and make a profit. Good news, you don't have to send me 40 more payments either.

shane86 Aug 27, 2010

I represent an attorney in Tennessee that is currently investigating CEC Solutions and their business practices. Please contact me at [protected]@clbrownlaw.com to discuss your situation, we may be able to assist you. I would appreciate your time.