CEC SolutionsNot recieving Merchandise

S

I started making payments to CEC solutions the second week of Feb 08, after approx 6 to 7 months of continuois phone calls and many calls placed on hold for over 45 min to 90 mins at a time I recieved my computer, also I was told of the Dell corporation having layoffs witch had a impact on my order witch was out of CEC solutions hands, now that I recieved my Computer the Software package, the Digital camera, that I am paying for is on back order and this company has no idea when it will be available. But will continue to take my money . Until they may give me a better answer. I have contacted WQAD (ABC) better buisness bureau, for assistance, because I am fed up with the lies, from the so called supervisors and employes. I have tried to be sensible and discuss these issues with this so called company, Most of the time they wish not to respond.

• Lo
    Long Island, NY May 14, 2008

I read about CEC Solutions since 2017. I made the agreement to have a Dell computer with printer for the total of $1800. I agreed to pay the 34.98 per week. It's been since 12/21/07 that i gave them the deposit of $99 + 5 consecutive payments in one shot to receive the paper work. After sending out the paper work, they said there is more paper work to sign. I overnighted the paper work so I wouldn't meet any delays. Today is 5/14/08 and I still didn't receive the merchandise. I was told my ship WEEK was 5/5/08. Today they said 'Dell is 2 weeks behind in shipments'. After the phone conversation today with CEC Solutions, mgr. James indicated he 'didn't have a good feeling about the conversation' and suspended my acct. Meaning I am not receiving a computer nor printer and they have my $903. If you spend $903, get a run around when you will receive something that is 1/2 way paid for, I'm sure you will be quite upset as I am. I am a 25 yr old single parent and I felt like I've been robbed. I read about CEC Solutions all the time and how there are so many complaints. James indicated their company has over 200+ thousands of clients. I hope people read my story and don't allow themselves to be deceived by CEC Solutions. I have lost out on a lot of money and a long case to go for. Either take it or leave it, I LOST.

• Al
    alonzo bass Dec 29, 2008

i sent those people over $1500 and never got anything back, i am still trying to get something out of them, they wont send me nothing is there anyone who can help me? [protected]@yahoo.com

Angrytoni Jan 27, 2009

I have all of the above complaints. I have not recieved my computer despite paying for a very long time.This farce of a company has taken advantage of several people. I think the authorities should hunt the scoundrels down. i lost quite a bit of money to them. I also lost somthing very important as well, I lost the trust for the american market. When did we become greedy monsters. I wish i could say that this experience has made me the wiswer and that the couplrites have paid for their crime, unfortunatly I can't. I have only one thing to say about this and that is...no wonder the rest of the world hates us. we even rip off the poor and desperate. I say we because it is society itself that does crimes to each other. I want my money back, because growing up on the reservation has taught me that every cent you make goes into my family. I will call the FBI and several others to enlist their help if that don't work I'll try another way. My name is toni warren

• Sh
    Shrek Feb 02, 2009

On June 17, 2017 a friend saw the advertisement for CEC Solutions aka Guaranteed Consumer Funding and knowing I had been basically ripped off 3 times in a year, suggested I give them a call.

I did and spoke with a Rob Boynton, operator # 138. He seemed very genuine and he assured me that if I kept up my end of the agreement that I would have a computer within a month.

On June 21, 2017 I sent the $99.00 down payment and have steadfastly paid $29.99 each week (with the exception of 1 week in September when I was hospitalized and had no income and 1 week in November when my checking account was cleaned out by a scam).

I am a cashier and cannot afford to buy a computer outright and this is the 4th time my hard earned money has been taken and I don't get what I am promised. It is now December 16, 2017 and I have made 21 weekly payments along with the downpayment, totaling $729.76. I have jumped through every hoop they put up and they always give me one more thing I have to do before they will give me a ship date.

When I call I am on hold no less than 20 minutes before even speaking with a representative and they are no longer nice to me. I am given all kinds of excuses (the audit dept is in a morning meeting, the supervisor is away from his desk, etc) as to why I can't get any answers.

From day one I was told NO REFUNDS, so I keep paying the weekly payments(that is taken straight out of my account) hoping that I will get my new computer and afraid to stop paying to just give up that money. Should I stop and just cut my losses? Or continue and pray this won't be just another rip-off? I feel so gullible and dense.

• In
    in god we trust? Mar 27, 2009

i have the same troble samebody have to do something with this. they have around 10 months paying and all the time when i call those people they have bad actitud and bla bla bla ... if i dont make my payments on time they are corret buttttttt i never had one payment late. mr obama cant you help people with this kind of trouble or i have to pay taxes

• Cr
    Crystal in Ohio May 21, 2009

My son has just been "robbed" by CEC and not only have they scammed him out of his money BEFORE he even submitted paperwork, they have obviously sold their "sucker list" to at least one other company, who has done electronic withdrawals from his checking account! Tomorrow he will have to completely shut down his bank account, and order more checks, redo his direct deposit from work, etc. I can see no other alternative, and because of the paperwork, they have totally covered their behinds in the legal dept. I am planning on taking this to the Ohio State Atty General's office and also the BBB and possibly local media, and any other agency that can help shut this down and protect innocent, hardworking people. I want everyone to get their money back, but moreover, I want these thieves stopped and put in federal prison where they belong. It's going to take all of us doing these things to make this happen.

• Ke
    keith56 Jan 06, 2010

I singed up for a computer in December of 08 to pay on a payment plan of 30 dollars a week. I payed for the computer every week until march of 09 when i became unemployed. I could no longer afford to pay so i cancelled and asked for my money back. I was informed of no refunds. How can they just keep my money this is close to 400 dollars how can they keep my money due to hardship in hard economic times. I am still unemployed and don't know when i will return to work and i need this money. How can a company that makes all kinds of money keep my money when it is my money and if i want a refund i should get it. Whatever happened to the costumer is always right.

• I ordered my laptop in August 2017. I was promised that I would receive the products in three weeks. I called many times a week to get my laptop, finally they told me that I could not receive my laptop until it was paid off because I have no bill that is in my name (whatever). I have ask many times to talk to a supervisor or manager to talk about my account, I never received one phone call. Finally I get the laptop paid off and get one excuse after another why its not being delivered. Finally in Dec of 2017 I get my laptop but its not what I had ordered I got a hp and not a dell, it also has vista when it was to have xp. I didn't get the programs that were promised with the laptop. I also ordered the wii system with the laptop and was told many different stories about when I was going to receive that. I got a delivery date of Dec 14 2017 when that day came and went I was promised Jan 24 2017 now that day has come and gone I called yet again to be told that I would not receive it because I no longer qualify for it. Now remind you I paid this off July 2017. I wished there was something that I could do. This company should not be able to get away with this. I could have just got my laptop and wii system much cheaper at Walmart. If there is anybody that knows what can be done please inform me. Hopefully people will read these before going through this company. If you feel like getting ripped off and upset just about everyday and long wait times on the phone just to have them hangup on you then this company is for you.

• Ky
    kym emery Feb 23, 2010

just wait they will send you a cheap computer when yo could have went to walmart to get it thats what they did to me

• Sh
    shane86 Aug 27, 2010

I represent an attorney in Tennessee that is currently investigating CEC Solutions and their business practices. Please contact me at [protected]@clbrownlaw.com to discuss your situation, we may be able to assist you. I would appreciate your time.

ann white Oct 11, 2010

Its a shame how times are so hard, that this company is a rip off, i paid for my computer in full, i was promised a free, its been two years, and i never recieved it

• Pi
    piggelot Oct 15, 2011

I contacted this company about a computer because mine broke down and wanted one fast, they were great until I gave them access to my bank account and stole 300.00usd from me never received on thing from them except bank statements(mine) that showed how they were steady taking money for nothing, I got wise to them Called the better business bureau who did nothing, and told me to get an attorney, They are rude fradulant pigs whom prey on the less fortunate.I want a full refund and Apoligy, and them out of business so they cant do this to anyone else, the creep that was dealing with me saying the address I gave him was wrong, which is a lie they had the correct address and even if they didnt I received all my other forwared mail.liars cheats and down right dirty pigs!!!

• Ce
    CEC SOLUTION,LLS Dec 01, 2012

HOLA MI NOMBRE ES LILIBETH TORRES DE PUERTO RICO Y POR UN PROGRAMA DE TELEVISION A ESTA COMPANIA LE COMPRE UNA COMPUTADORA Y FOTOCOPIADORA CON SCANER Y FAX AL CUAL PAGABA QUICENAL LA CANTIDAD $75.70 A LA CUENTA DE CHEQUE TENGO COPIA DE TODO DESDEMARZO DE 2017 A MARZO 12 DEL 2017, CON EL NUM, DE CUENTA 101320 AL CUAL CUANDO TERMINE DE PAGAR EL ULTIMO MES TRATE DE COMUNICARME VAL TELEFONO QUE DECIA [protected] Y ME INFORMARON QUE LA COMPANIA CERRO Y YO LE INFORME DONDE DEBIA LLAMAR AL CUAL ME IM
    NFORMO QUE TENIA QUE ESCRIBIRLE POR EMAIL [protected]@gcf4all.com al cual le envie mensaje en varias ocasiones SOBRE MI COMPUTADORA O QUE ME DEVOLVIERAN MI DINERO NO SE COMO DEMANDARLOS PAGUE LA CANTIDAD DE$1, 828.00, EXIJO CONTESTACION A MI EMAIL lilibeth.[protected]@yahoo.com ó a mi dirreccion h
    HC 4 BOX 18784 GU.RABO, PUERTO RICO 00778 .TENGO TODOS LOS PAPELES GUARDADO QUE ELLOS ME ENVIABAN.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices