Cebu Pacific Air Refunds: 1610059refunds not credited even after 7 weeks already

J Aug 05, 2018

Cebu Pacific Refunds case ID: 1610059

Case ongoing for 7 weeks now and counting. Cebu Pacific Customer Service team has been non responsive, and has responded only once, to say that the refund has already been processed, but upon checking, the two airline tickets that I have refunded, still has not been credited back to my account.

I have requested repeatedly for them to produce a copy of the transaction receipt as proof that they have already refunded it, but until now, has failed to so. Please see below last email I sent them ------

As part of the Small Claims Court process, please provide copy of deposit slip / transaction that shows that Cebu Pacific claims to have already refunded back to my savings account.

I am referring to transaction ID: 2997772 which was brought up 2 weeks ago by Jaff. Need a copy of the transaction slip that countains that ID numbers.

This is the 5th follow up regarding the request to provide visibility of that refund transaction ID.

Failure to provide this information within 48 hours will then escalate this refund case to the Municipal Circuit Trial Court.

Thank you.