Having problems with CCP?

CCP Customer Service Contacts

250 East Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CCP Customer Service. Initial CCP complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CCP above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CCP. Discuss the issues you have had with CCP and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CCP Complaints & Reviews

CCPInappropriately banned from account with over $4k invested

I was banned for supposedly threatening another player in game. I did no such thing, other than to talk back against players threatening me in game. No copies of emails, messages or explanation as to why I was banned. Just an immediate ban. I was informed this was because I was a person of color.

CCP , Eve onlineTaking money and not refunding

Eve online,

are not refunding money for service which they just stop when ever they like,
    i paid then 20 USD to tranfer one of my toons to other account which i paid out of my own money so therefore CCP just went and stop my service saying to me that i do not own this accout which i do
    so they have taken my 20USd and will not give it back and even taken 13USD of me for time on the account which i paid again for, so in all they have taken 33USD and they are doing this to many other people,
    taking money and not giving it back,

• Di
        Dingery Doo Dec 17, 2016

I would get a lawyer probono's are the best and I would sue the living piss out of these wankers the same thing happened to me in another game Lineage 2 I was a actual paid GM I did my job and banned botted farmer accounts and found out these botters were making 40k a month and paying off other GM's I was immediately suspended then fired and those plicks banned all of my paid accounts because i got their extra income droped...i just noticed this is old as heck but recently it happened to a good friend of mine got banned claiming the same crap and he pays out of pocket for his accounts hes talking to lawyers because he records and streams his game play so yea the evidence is against ccp and if he wins it might #### eve down depends if they settle out of court or not

• Ev
        EveWilliam Sep 29, 2011

I am an Australian player and played EVE for three more years. I played hard and madly. I once at most paid for my six accounts. But recently, when ice price is high and I mining harder. I was banned for so called Macro Use which I did not even know what it is. I write several petition to GM and even to Internal affair with a lot evidence I can found. Finally, after escalated to Senior GM. they paid back my four banned account's time with one extra week compensation the Senior GM called Bonus of suspicion . I though that ban just a mistake or some kind of human error. But after I expand my mining fleet after 3 months, they banned me again with the same reason. to me, this more like harassment or threatening that say you can not earn more isk in the game even you are play honestly. All these make me wondering Eve may have some nasty policy or nasty GMs have their own conflict of interest. Eve can turn living person into Macros. That might be the greatest part of the game. I am think about a law suit against CCP for this issue. I want to join the Class Action.

• Mu
        MU MU May 03, 2011

Not to mention they disrespect other nations consumer laws by not providing prompt customer support or providing a refund to the peoples of those nations when they are entitled to one.
        They wrongfully defame and ban their customers, and they are asking for a class action lawsuit anyday, if you are interested in being part of a class action against ccp eve online please contact www.Internetdefamationlawyer.com. Au use the write field on that page to submit your complaint, in australia it is illegal to take someones money for a service then block them from that service.

• Mu
        MU MU May 03, 2011

That's nothing! Our entire family has been defamed by ccp eve online and banned for use of a macro which just isn't true.
        Eve onlines gm's are corrupt to high heaven threatening players with bannings with alt character if they don't pay up 2 billion isk then ban them for days if they don't eve online is corrupt the whole of ccp gaming is corrupt and they use it as their own private casino. (Destroying in-game property with unbeatable ships) so the victim has to fork out even more money or run the risk of being labelled a cheater if you mine too hard. Give this game a miss, if you must play a space game there are heaps of them. Try battlestar gsalactica online or startrek online both excellent space games. You'll regret playing eve onday. Their cheat detection system is flawed and they choose people at random to ban, then you got the greif players who sit outside new player stations and blow them away before they begin. It's really an aweful game, the music is repetive and boring (Like the gameplay)