CCNNutraFRAUD ALERT -- ACAI POWER TRIAL OFFER

S

Saw the Oprah show. She was introducing ACAIPOWER. I ordered the FREE trial for $4.95 shipping/handling on 11/17. On 11/18 I logged into my credit card statement online and saw a charge pending from CCNNutra for $44.85. I googled them and found this complaint website. I read most of the complaints and found that I had been a victim of fraud. Worried that I may be charged again and again...I cancelled my credit cards and are having my bank send me new ones. My credit card company was also able to refuse the pending charge. I am currently on hold with this CCNNutra (been on hold for 45 minutes) waiting for someone to pickup so I can cancel whatever order was placed. I am determined. This is a lesson to me to NOT order FREE trials on products EVER. Especially in this day and age when ever penny counts for something and fraud is on the rise.

Joyce Nov 21, 2011

I have cancelled the Acai and Colopure on December 17, 2008. Then I get a charge for services not requested. Cancelled that and got my funds returned. Now I get another charge under CCNUTRA. This is totally inappropriate business practices. Do not get involved with this site. I find it hard to believe OPRAH would endorse this operation. She may endorse the use of such a product but NOT FROM HERE AND NOT FROM THIS COMPANY. They do not TALK ABOUT HIDDEN COSTS when opting for a FREE TRIAL WITH SHIPPING FEES ONLY and they keep charging your account. Put them out of business somebody!!!

Do not take advantage of this offer because they will take advantage of you!

• Jh
    JH2008 Nov 16, 2011

I ordered the acai diet supplement and the colon cleanser aboout 2 months ago! I only wanted the free trial but I just got charged again for the same product!

• Sh
    shawt71 Aug 13, 2009

i was charged lots of money too my bank told me theres nothing i can do about it and i owe them 200 for over drawrell fees for these products being charged to my account

maria garcia Mar 15, 2009

I was charged for the free bottles and every time I conctacted them they telling me a diferent story they charged me $87.13 twice and I dont think is right

• Pa
    pauloandmelodie Mar 02, 2009

I ordered ARAI Pure it was a free 30 day supply and I had to pay for shipping... I NEVER reorder the product because it DOESN'T work and they still charged me for $39.95... It states in the advertisement that the 1st bottle is a free trial, but apparently not... they still charge me for the product 30 days later. So where does this fall into a free trial... I end up paying for it 30 days later... ANOTHER FRAUDULANT COMPANY!!!

• Ba
    baseball_mom Feb 26, 2009

I was charged the initial 4.95 for the trial but then i was charged another 2 charges of 44 each and got nothing else for it

• Ba
    baseball_mom Feb 26, 2009

I too had this happen what can be done about it?

• Lo
    Lori L Feb 26, 2009

I went through the same thing with these people. They are VERY rude, and heaven forbid, you have to go away to handle some probate stuff. I left on the 27th of June, and returned on the 14th of July. They got me for $128.75 total. I only recovered $44.90 in total. Because, according to my credit card company, of the way their "terms and conditions" are written, you have NO leg to stand on. Here is a copy of my credit card charges, most of them under different names: (The first two are in the SAME billing cycle)

5/22 CCN*Hoodiawater [protected], AZ $12.90

They all came from: FCM
    Fulfillment Center
    12399 Belcher Road S Ste 140
    Largo, FL 33773

I am going to contact Consumer Affairs and BBB on this now that I've seen just how many people they're taking advantage of. Especially because at the time, I had just lost my job due to taking too much time off to take care of my Mother, then she just passed away. I explained this to them, and they didn't care. I called them the day I returned, (July 14th) They just said; "Well, that's too bad, you're passed the 30 days, there's nothing we can do for you". "All we can refund is the last charge".
    I suggest ALL of you do the same! Thank you ALL!!!

Chandra Feb 17, 2009

The same thing that has happen to many of the other posts has happened to me. There has to be something done about companies that scam people out of their money. The policy states that if you cancel within fourteen days of receiving the product, there will not be any further charges. Well, I received a charge of $39.95 and called and spoke with a rude representative by the name of Amber that did not help at all. She only placed me on hold and did not come back to the phone.

• Ga
    G. Adams Feb 15, 2009

OMG!!! I can't believe the "free sample ($4.95) postage may now cost me an additional $39.95. I called Credit Card and was told charge is temporary and until it is no longer temporary there is nothing I can do. I was told to contact CCN at earliest opportunity and request that they stop shipment (ha!). From sounds of other complaints I don't expect much luck, so will also contact State Attorney General and Consumer Affairs. This needs to be stopped.

• Si
    Simon Jan 08, 2009

I noted an un expected 39.95 charge on my card from CCNNUTRA. I contacted my bank immediately to resolve and we connected via a conference call with a hold time of 66 minutes. Well, we waited 23 of the 66 minutes before the bank rep said we should go ahead and let the charge clear and then call back and they will reverse it once it is cleared. So that is where we stand.

I tried to call back again and the wait time had grown to 77 minutes. I imagine this will now go on forever. I do not recall anything stating that they would automatically begin charging anything after one week from receipt of the product. I mean, we barely started trying it and by the way notice no benefit of the Acaipure. I am sure it must work for some, but no results to speak of, yet it hasn't been long enough to really make a determination. That stated, there is no excuse for having 77 minute hold times or some far more reasonable level of customer service.

• To
    tori Jan 08, 2009

ccnnutra has charged my bank account two times and i have cancelled my services with acai pure for the free trial

• Go
    gotohell!!! Jan 07, 2009

unauthorized charges in my bank account. what the hell are these people doing to the consumer? Why arent the being stoppped by all the complaints? how much longer are they going to get by with this, and better yet how can i get them to stop doing this to my account?

• Pa
    pamela jarrell Jan 04, 2009

I don't know whom I'm mad about the most, the company that did an unauthorized billing or the Visa debt card I got at Walmart. Has anyone else had problems with Connutra, green tea. I finally got the greentea, but I didn't open it I put on the package refused, return to sender. Of course, I realized my $44.90 is gone forever. I stopped my card and decided not to have a credit or debit card, it they want my business the companies will have to find another way to get my money. If everyone would decide to stop using there cards, the companies might start listening to the consumer instead of ripping them off.

• Be
    Bev Jan 02, 2009

I ordered a trial of acupure for $4.95 two months ago and now without any further order they have charged me $39.95 which i never approved or agreed on. What is this charge for and there is no way to call or tell them to stop. I will have to take this up with my bank so no further charges can be made to my account. Just please beware of this scam.

James Jan 02, 2009

Complete fraud! Even after returning their product, account was still charaged. Sat on hold for over 30 minutes and as soon as I said 'credit my account' I was hung up on. Suggest everyone that has had dealing with this company file mail fraud charges, theft by deception with bank and any other agency possible.

• Tg
    tgj Dec 29, 2008

As stated in many of the other testimonials, I ordered what I thought to be a free trial. On 12/04/08 I was charged $89.97 by CCNNUTRA'S "Sister" company Slimdiet. I called and spoke with a representitive, who by the way, could barely speak English, and was informed that I could not get my money back. He would gladly cancel my "subscription". Now today, 12/29/08, I have a charge of $38.95 that I did not knowingly authorize, from a company that I did not place an order with. This is the biggest scam I have ever been involved in. I am so dissappointed to know that "free" no longer means "free". It obviosly means get in line to be scammed but good.

• Te
    terric55 Dec 28, 2008

I requested the "free" trial offer of the acai berries that was to cost me $4.95 shipping and was charged $44.85 on my VISA. I never agreed to this charge.

• Po
    posie Dec 08, 2008

On Nov. 10, I did purchase a free trial of Acai-Pure, which I was only charged 4.95 s+h. This past Sat., 12/6, as I was downloading and checking my bank transactions, I noticed a charge of 39.95, called my credit card company which gave me the name and phone number of CCNNutra. How can they get away with this??? I DID NOT PLACE THIS ORDER.

I did a search of CCNNutra and came up with this complaint board

• Ka
    kandilk78 Dec 05, 2008

I ordered the free trial for $4.95 and was charged total $41.85 for other things that were not mentioned. I was charged again this month $39.95. I called because I was outraged and they hung up on me because they said I was "unproffessional". I was simply trying to speak to a supervisor.

• Es
    EStanley Dec 05, 2008

For the third time this company has taken money out of my account for things I did not order. The first two times after waiting for an hour on the phone for them to take my call they finially agreed to return $40.00 of my money for which they kept $50.70. which they said was restocking and handling fee. They were very rude. I just marked it up to me being stupid enough to request free samples. Then today in looking at my online account I found they have charged me for something (who knows what) that I did not order and have not even been to their site. I just called the bank and they are going to give me credit for this amount and cancelled my card so they can not do any more damage. The bank will issue me another card. I will never give my card number to anyone again over the internet. Also I have agreed to assist obtaining a conviction for fraud against this company if the banks legal staff feel it is necessary. I bank with one of the biggest bank around and they are based in California. I hope someone closes down this company. These people are too lazy to get real jobs they would rather steal from other!

• Ca
    Carlene Poole Dec 02, 2008

I am the same as others. I ordered something for $4.95 and now they care charging my debit card 3 times in a month and you can't get thru to them to complain or ask to stop it.

• Ev
    Eva Fernandez Dec 02, 2008

This happen to me as well. Is any thing being done about this or can they keep operating and ripping people off. I would like to know what my next step should be . I have not received anything but I have $78.90 taken out of my account . Which I sent an email to my bank telling them that I did not authorize these charges not sure if that will help. I should have know better so what do I do now?

• Ho
    holly Dec 01, 2008

What happened is you were charged for 2 other items Hoodie liquid and gum that total the amount you can barely notice it I amlost hit send but google all free trials first

• Cv
    Cveti Nov 29, 2008

My debit card has been charged 5 times for the amount of $4.95, and I have never even ordered anything from CCNNutra!!! I don't know who they are or how to find them!!

• Valerie Nov 29, 2008

I checked my mastercard statement and saw that my card was charged $38.95 for what, I have no clue. I didn't give this company permission to charge my card. I don't even know this company, or what they sell. Don't be a victim like me, report these crooks.

• Na
    nancy Nov 28, 2008

WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE $44.85 DEDUCTED TWICE FROM MY ACOOUNT AND I WILL START GETTING HIT WITH FEES, BECAUSE FRANKLY I DON'T HAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS LYING AROUND IN CASE I GET SCAMMED. AND ALL I DID WAS GO TO THE SITE, PUT MY INFO IN AND IT SAID IT WAS DECLINED, I THOUGHT I TYPED IT IN WRONG AND HIT IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN IT WAS DECLINED BUT BOTH THESE CHARGES WERE HITIING MY ACCOUNT!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL US WHAT NEXT!

Joy Peterson Nov 28, 2008

I ordered a Trial bottle of Acai Pure at $4.95 and today discovered a charge of $44 for another. I did not authorize this charge and this kind of deceptive marketing practice should be stopped.

Joy Peterson

Jamie Reger Nov 28, 2008

I did not order any diet pills if that what this is!!! And it was charged to my bank account. I have went to my bank and they are looking into this.

• To
    Tony Nov 26, 2008

I got charged for reasons unknow, $44.85 twice, I want my money back, if this is happening to this many people is everybody about to sue them like I want to! Who do I need to talk to??

Charlotte Nov 24, 2008

I recently ordered a bottle of Acai berry tablets and was charged 44.85 instead of what was stated on the website. I had to change my debit card. I decided to do this once I read the comments on this website. Thank you for the information. You may have saved me hundreds of dollars.

• Valerie Nov 24, 2008

Like so, many others, I wanted to lose weight and seen an advertisement that I could lost weight for only $4.95. I order it. But, immediately seen a charge on my bank account not for Apria company but, CCnnutra for $39.95.

After making several attempts to solve the problem including writing to the company with no response, I finally got to talk to a person. I told them the situation and found that they were about to charge me for more products I did not order as well. Well, I told them i never received any of their products and if I did I would be returning them I no longer wanted any of their products. I received their products almost 3 weeks later after that conversation. Yesterday, I was again checking on my bank account and guess what ?? I have been charged again. I tried to call them and after many attempts and hours I finally got a real person. He promptly told me I indeed order the products on 9/28 and that they charged my account for them. I told him I had canceled the order and I was not interested and when I finally received the products I refuse to accept them so, they were return to them. He told me I could not do that, I would have to open the package and followed the procedure of return..crazy huh? if you accept the package then you accept the charge. He promptly then hung up on me. I tried to call back and still can not get a person... it is a wrap-around message I keep getting.

I notified the bank yesterday, and had my bank card changed. I think I would be safer if I have a new account as well This experience has made me afraid to make or do anything online anymore. You never know who is a reputable business and who is not.

Maureen Owens Nov 23, 2008

CCNUTRA took 39.95 out of my checking account after I called and talk to WELWATCHMD because they took 59.95 out of my account and i never sign up for either of these people. Not sure how they even got my info for my bank account. Would like my money reimburst.

• De
    DENICE ROMERO Nov 22, 2008

WHEN I TRIED TO ORDER THIS IT SHOWED A SIGN THAT SAID MY CARD WAS DECLINED N NOW IT CHARGED ME 4.95 THREE TIMES. I DO NOT WANT THE ORDER ANY MORE...
    PLEASE VOID MY ORDER AND PUT MY MONEY BACK IN MY CARD .THANK YOU

• Mi
    michelle Nov 21, 2008

i ordered this product off the internet for weight loss.i authorized the amount of $9.95 to be taken out of my checking account with my debit card.later i got over draft fees and realized that they took out the amount of $44.90.also sent me 3 products instead of the 1.now this month i get a over draft charge of $44.90 again.i did not authorize this amount to be deducted.and i haven't received any products.i want this money back and for this to be stopped from coming out of my checking account.

Noella Nov 20, 2008

I ordered a FREE sample & was suppose to be charged $4.95 for shipping & ended up with a charge of $44.85 . I called them within hours of the charge & they said I could not cancel the order because they already shipped it out. Pay Pal had not even paid them yet!! They said I should have unchecked the boxes on the check out page if I did not want the products. I didn't even see any boxes to uncheck. When they sent the order confirmation email there was no total amount on it so I don't even have evidence of the overcharge. I am not finished with this comnpany. They will wish they had not scammed & stolen from me!

• La
    laura2112 Nov 19, 2008

I put my info in then was told from them my card was declined however I checked my card and they took the $5.95 out and just didnt send me my free trial.

• Ki
    Kim Nov 19, 2008

The same thing just happened to me. I ordered the free trial for $ 4.95 and logged onto my account and founf a charge for $ 44.85 also. I am trying to cancel it right now but not having any luck.

• Valerie Nov 18, 2008

I was doing online banking tonight and saw TWO charges for $44.85 to CCNNUTRA under 'pending transactions'. I immediately called my bank to report fraud. I explained that, while I DID visit their website with the intention of ordering their 'sample' for under $5.00, I reconsidered and never clicked on 'submit'. In other words, this disreputable company used my debit card number to place an 'order' for me anyway and TWICE!

My bank is issuing me a new debit card for around $7.50, which is a bargain considering CCNNUTRA is probably not above charging my account two or three or four more times. The bank also removed both charges from pending approval.

Please, everyone... don't assume as I did that you won't be charged just because you left the website without completing the order transaction. ALWAYS delete your CC or debit card number from a site if you decide you don't want their product after all! Also, your bank or credit card company will be on your side. Report suspicious transactions as soon as you spot them.

They will investigate and refund your money.

• Lo
    lorraine getkin Nov 18, 2008

This company CCNNutra charged unauthorized debits on my debit card when I ordered trial products. I had to cancel my debit card! I can't get a hold of them and they are using Oprah and other celebrity endorsements as well as major news channels.