CCNNutracharge for product not ordered

I ordered a trial product at $4.95 for shipping and handling, and was charged on my credit card $44.85, I am so angry and disappointed at the level of deception, and fraud that was bestowed on me

• Te
    Terri Knight Aug 31, 2008

CCNNutra, Colopure, Fit Factory is all a FRAUD!!! Do not fall for this like I did. I ordered a free trial of colopure for a shipping cost of $4.95 and in the last 2 months have had numerous unauthorized charges to my credit card. When I called them they said I clicked on a "green extreme" button when ordering the product which automatically enrolled me in Fit Factory. I don't even know what it is!! Please check your credit card statements closely. Look for charges of $38.95, $44.90, and/or $39.95 to CCNNutra, Colopure, and/or Fit Factory. This is a huge scam and MUST BE STOPPED!!!

• Ki
    Kim Ball Sep 01, 2008

I only get $637.00 A month. They told me a can get some diet pills for 1.98. I just looked at my account and they took they have taken my bill money can you please get my money back

• Ed
    edon5 Sep 10, 2008

I have been charged twice by these crooks and they should go to jail.I was charged 44, 85 for a trial product and then again 44.85. They charged me under the name of acai pure and then ccnnutra

• Su
    susan phillips Sep 18, 2008

can you tell me how to get my money back

• Co
    connie Sep 18, 2008

ccnnutra took 44.95 was suppose to take only 4.95

• Ed
    Edie Sep 19, 2008

I am very frustrated. They charged me additional $39.95 for my trial bottle a month later. They said it was the remainder balance if I didn't cancel membership. I do not understand why a trial has a ending balance amount for the free trial plus shipping. I canceled further orders and am going to put a block on my account against further charges from them. This was wrong and I should of not had to pay more money a month later for my free trial.

• Th
    Thanaaa Bey Sep 19, 2008

Ordered free sample of Acaipure for the $4.95 shipping charge and was billed today for $39.95 by CCNNUTRA. I never authorized this transaction. Attempting to contact the customer servie is a joke, there is no way to send the message and they want to charge a fee to cancel. Please let Ophra know her name is being used with the scam.

Sandy Sep 20, 2008

I have also been ripped off by this company. Their Terms and Conditions state after 14 days if not returned they will charge the extra money. They charged my checking acct credit card immediately for over $90 when I ordered a sample for what I thought was only $5.95. What a scam!!

I have emailed Harpo Productions on this use of Oprah's apparent recommendation. Hopefully she will put this on her show so no one else is taken in. I cannot afford $90. I am so upset at this scam.

• Wy
    W. Yvette Rivas Sep 21, 2008

I had the same problem. I checked my statement today and saw a charge for $39.95. Is there anyway to get them to stop charging me?

• El
    Ellen Bronson Sep 22, 2008

When i ordered the free trial of Acaipure I read all the terms and no where did it say of the $39.95 charge until after i submitted the order. I immediatly emailed and called [protected]) and left a message to cancel. I received it in the mail anywayand returned it. Now I was charged. Called my bank to put in a dispute of the charges. I will get my money back.

karen middleton Sep 22, 2008

I authorized the free trial, on 9/20/08 ccnnutra made an unauthorized charge on my visa account . this pending charge needs to be removed I already got the FREE TRIAL...THANK YOU..

• Ro
    Robin Sep 24, 2008

OH Believe me I know, I said ok to the 4.95 free trial, then got charged the 44.95, and thats because they had premarked all the boxes saying yes to buying other things, its not marked on the original page but after you put in your info, and BEWARE, they charge you again for 38.95 after 20 days to the T, even though you supposedly have 30 days to cancel, then when you email there acct, nothing and when you call the company, its back logged and hangs up on you, if you try and cancel they tell you its by a non human ( computer) and if you do not have confirmation number ( which ny the way they do not give you ) it will not cancel. SO BASICALLY we're all screwed out of this money its highway robbery!!

• Ky
    Kyla Doedtman Oct 07, 2008

I had to delete my account at the bank and open up a new one, people let your bank know what is going on and sign a paper to the debit card company and they will be aware that this is a scam . my bank is working with me . there is 2 companys that is doing this .

• Gw
    Gwen Smith Oct 13, 2008

I call my bank and they say that they will take care of this. They told me that they have something that is call shop safe that will warn you of these predators like this sorry people. I am angry too. It said FREE TRIAL! They charge me $44 for a free trial. I am not understanding what free trial mean (duh!) Does anyone know the email address so I can email them and fuss them out? I have the phone number.

• Yv
    yvonne webster brum Oct 18, 2008

I have been ripped off same as complaints above

• Ke
    Kevin Oct 26, 2008

same crap happen to me!! what should i do now?

Katie Oct 27, 2008

The same stuff happened to me and I tried calling the [protected] number and all I get is a busy tone. I hate scams. If anyone has anyother info it would be great. Thanks

• 7d
    7 days ago Oct 30, 2008

Not only did they charge me twice within 7 days but also had charged for some kind of magazines also. Beware forget free trials its not true. Never enter any card numbers or any accounts for free trials or promotional things. Call Credit cards or whatever you have placed stop charges ASAP and cancel your cards and issue new cards with different account numbers and make sure all charges are stopped. My first time and learned lesson. People be ware phone # not any good.

• Fe
    fee gibson Nov 01, 2008

+-I order a free trail of acai berry for $4.95 s+h and was ripped off for 44.80 they put a hold on my account for the amount the same day i order it. I will dispute the amount. PLEASE DONT ODER from this company its a SCAM!!! My bank will assit me in getting my money back.

• Ke
    Ken Nov 03, 2008

I agree I ordered this mess and the same day my credit card was charged 44.00. When I thought I was ordering a free trail.My bank is willing to help but I have to contact these scam artists first with a number that don't work. If you are willing to be scam go ahead and order. I WILL FIGHT THESE CHARGES UNTIL I RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK!!!

Anna Nov 04, 2008

I sent for a free trial it ended up costing me 38.00 dollars. I am sick to death of these scams. I am determined to get my money back. Beware of these crooks, because that is just what they are

• Be
    Beth Hamilton Nov 05, 2008

I was ripped off by CCNNutra also. I ordered the trial, was told to pay shipping only. They took out 39.95 then, 39.95 the next month, and 44.90 this month. What can I do ? Can I get my money Back?

Charlie Nov 06, 2008

they charge my bank accout without my authoriztion

cheryle wilburn Nov 06, 2008

i too have had money taken by ccnnurta out i did not authorize twice i was told after the first time that it was canceled not so they will not return phones or anwser the phone or even return an email i am very dispointed with oprah winfrey for endorsing these people and i will be writing her about it has anyone gotten their money back yet

• Yv
    yvonne Burney Nov 08, 2008

I was ripped off by CCNNutra also. Today is Nov. 8, 2008 and I just finished ordering Acai Berry, which may be a good product but this company is NO GOOD. It said for a trail period I would have to pay S&H which was $4.95. I was just curious so I checked my account online because it said that it will post under Acai. But when I checked I did not see anything, so I went to items that were pending and there it was big as day but under another name and charging me $44.88. I really did not know what it was so the automatic bank teller told me to google the letters and see if I recognize any of the names that it bring up. This is what I find. I think that this company should fined for each complaint that is brought before them. It is very unprofessional and inconvenience to I know all of us.

Andrew Nov 09, 2008

I also have been charged 44.85 twice. I never even hit the summit button, I filled out the form and then checked my back acct. balance was low so I waited for my wife to get home. She said wait until next week. I then closed window without confirming only to find two charges the next day.

Andrew

• Li
    Lindsey Nov 09, 2008

i was scammed as well! i have been seeing CCNnutra on my billing statement and i couldn't figure out what the crap it was...and it has been charging me 38.95 and just recently 44.90. this is not right! when i ordered it, i did not sign up for a free trial or nothing...it said that the green tea extreme was $1 and shipping and handling was maybe 4..so i wasn't expecting much to be charged...when i looked at my account online, it had charged me somewhere in the $40s! when i got my package, it not only had the green tea extreme pills, but also some gum, and some other water thing...i did not order these items and do not appreciate being charged for them! i'm called the [protected] in the morning and canceling whatever crap they have me signed up for and demanding my money back! i am a freshman college student and for sure can't afford for my account to be charged stuff like this!

• Mi
    michelle Nov 11, 2008

I am very upset myself I canceled my order after waiting on hold for over 40 min. not to mention the time I waited for the call to connect. They had credited my card for the first mistake they made and now I was just charged another 39.95. I am so upset about this. They are stealing from me and I can't get my money back.

cathy Nov 12, 2008

dose any one know who i can call about this. becuase it bull ### and im piss off.

• Tr
    trudy Nov 13, 2008

This company CCNNutra.company has done the same thing to me and I have been billed for $4.95 the free sample fine... but then I was charged $33.90 the next month and then after that $44.90. All under different names but when you call the bank it all ends up here- the Acai-Berry. I never really ordered anything only once.. If any of you have figured out the way toget your money back or a way to even stop this company please let me know...

• Sp
    Spyder Nov 17, 2008

I canceled my card and disputed the charge.
    Scams like this suck and these people should be hung!!!
    I am researching their ware bouts and will be getting some hurt SOOON!
    We need to shut these scammers down!

• At
    Atlantan Nov 17, 2008

UNATHORIZED DEBIT!!!

Jacque Nov 19, 2008

I just did the same thing. I was to pay for shipping and got charged for the product instead. Now i'm waiting for 72 minutes to get through on there phone line. Any suggestions?

kathi Nov 19, 2008

I too was charged for this product without authorization, you can't get through to customer service 1 hour wait time. I suggest cancelling your card.

cathy Nov 19, 2008

im being charged for things i did not order and im pissed

• Li
    Linda Nov 26, 2008

I am so relieved to see this webpage.

I just checked my credit card and just got off the phone with CCNNUTRA. It was the worst experience ever! Their webpage clearly states they will give you a free trial and that all you have to pay is $4.95. I did this and the next day $44.85 was charged to my account. I called CCNUTRA to tell them what happened and to ask for the charges to be cancelled or reimbursed. The customer service person was a COMPLETE ###. I asked to speak to his manager, and he hung up the phone!

CCNNUTRA's website is fraud. Their customer service is HORRIBLE.

STAY AWAY!!!

Linda

Marie Nov 29, 2008

I have been scammed as well. Was charged 44.85 when I signed for free sample w/S&H $4.95 and NOTHING else. Nowhere on the full disclosure you check does it say your account will be charged the full amount. That was only if you did like the product and didn't return any unused portion at your own expense, you would then be charged for the full supply. If you DID NOT keep the product and returned unused portion at your own expense you would have no additional charges. Right now you would only be charged the $4.95 S&H fees. This is the biggest type scam going and they need to be stopped.

Cathy Nov 30, 2008

Trial offer of $5.95 for their product - instead charged my credit card $44.95

Cathy Nov 30, 2008

I just called their number and got a recording and told me have a Happy Thanksgiving. lol - they won't be so happy when I get through to them.

• Vi
    Vickie Cabrera Dec 03, 2008

I have been trying to reach these people since the first charge on 11/17 and have called everyday, sent tons of messages thru their website and been on hold 2 or 3 times a day for over an hour and then nothing, disconnected. I am so mad right now it wants a number to return this product and yet I did not get an order number to start with. This is nothing but a scam and I will fight this to the bitter end if I have to. They can't keep getting away with this.
    No where on the $1.00 plus shipping ad did it say you were going to be charged after 2 weeks and then charged again. I just saw another charge on my account this morning.

[protected] if anyone wants to try and call this number good luck.

Forget about sending them a message, they do not answer.