CCN NutraUnauthorized charge

L

I ordered a trial of Acaipure for $4.95 (S&H) and was told that my credit card was denied. As it turns out, I used my work zip code for the transaction, which does not match my home address. However, when I checked my bank account the next day, there was a $44.95 charge from CCN Nutra. Not only was this charged after my debit card was denied, but $4.95 suddenly turned into $44.95. This is a scam and I hope others will research this company before giving them any information, like I did not. I will also be filing an official complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• Br
    Brandy Oct 08, 2008

The same exact thing happened to me. I am furious and I’m in the process of getting my money refunded because the charges were unauthorized! Were you successful in getting your money back?

• Ca
    carol kurowski Oct 16, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I thought I was being billed $4.95 and turned out to be $44.95. When I called them immediately to cancel, I was told the order had been processed and there was nothing I could do except return it once received (I would then have to pay restocking fee and shipping charges). Also, they were rude. PLEASE PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT.

• Ci
    cindy Johnson Oct 18, 2008

the web site shows the product as free trail for 4.95 shipping and handiling, I tried to x off the system, a message popup came up for and offer for only 1.95 shipping and handeling . I thought I was getting the free trail offer for 1.95 but instead charged the 41.95 to my account.

• Am
    Amy Wilson Nov 06, 2008

The same thing just happened to me!!!
    What can I do?

• Pr
    PRISCILLA CASTILLO Nov 12, 2008

MY BANK ACCOUT WAS CHARGED $44.85 AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN $4.95 FOR TRIAL

James Nov 15, 2008

The same thing just happened to me. I ordered the Colotox and AcaiPure trial and was charged 44.85 and 45.85 instead of 4.95 and 5.95. This is a scam and they should be shutdown.

• Ol
    olivia t morey Nov 16, 2008

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MY MONEY BACK $44.95 AND NOW THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN $39.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AGAIN..SHOCKED!!! THIS IS ALL FROM ME JUST CHECKING OUT THIER WEB SITE..THEY ARE TAKEN IT OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND THE OTHER ACCOUNT WAS CANCELLED...WHAT AM I TO DO??...THE PHONE LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY WHEN CALLED!!! TIMES ARE TIGHT WITH MONEY AND THIS COMPANY DARES TO KEEP TAKEN MONEY OUT OF PEOPLES ACCOUNTS...I HOPE THERE IS HELP FOR ME OUT THERE???

• Tw
    Twanaha Rea Nov 18, 2008

I too was scammed. Fortunately my CC company called me about the scan less than 10 minutes after making my order. They cancelled the entire thing for me. These folks are a scam and if this product is endorsed by Oprah then she should be aware of the problems surrounding productrs she sponsors. I intend to notify her company of this huge scam.

• Bt
    B Thomas Nov 22, 2008

i do not know what is ccn nutra i never order anything from that company i will not let my money go like that i work too hard for some company to take my money like that i want my money back on my account

• Do
    donewiththem Dec 01, 2008

I had to cancell my credit card and am waiting until I can dispute the charges. DO NOT EVER DEAL with Colotox or AcaiPure EVER EVER EVER. They are all tied together, and the company is a total smoke screen. Website looks legit, but it is not.

• Gu
    gunittt Dec 01, 2008

you guys need to read what your filling out honestly i only paided 4.95 how stupid are you guys when ur putting in your credit card information right next to it it shows 2 preselected items that makes it 44.95... deselect and boom problem solved ... swear we got a bunch of idiots in this world. there products are awesome . you just got to know what your doing in the first place .. if your gonna get mad about this and that you shouldnt be using a computer at all to pay for things or bills.. read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS! they cant say it more clearly on the order page when u put your card info. gives u total and everything LOOK!

• Df
    D. Ford Dec 04, 2008

This is by far the single RUDEST company I have ever spoken to. You can't reach them without waiting on hold for well over an hour, then you are greeted by the RUDEST GIRL IN THE ENTIRE SERVICE INDUSTRY!!

• Ly
    lydia Mejia Jan 08, 2009

I cancelled my order and still they kept charging my credit card $39.95. I asked my bank for CNN Nutra's phone number and the number was disconnected.
    It is fake company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices