ccm fulfillment centerAcai Berry Supplements

They sent me two bottles of Acai Berry Supplements without my permission and charged my debit card $86 dollars. Now I don't now how to stop it????

• Ta
    tarafriend May 22, 2009

Hi - I was supposed to get a free sample bottle. They sent me a regular bottle, which I opened thinking it was the sample. Then I saw my credit card statement - they charged me $88 for the bottle (60 pills!). I immediately called them, explained that I thought the bottle was the sample, so I opened it, and used 2 pills before I saw the bill. I was told to send it back, certified mail, (spent more money!) and to expect a refund on my credit card.
    After waiting several weeks, I called, and a very very rude person told me that they would not refund my money, because the bottle was opened. I explained that I was already told I would get a refund, but it was like talking to a robot - would not let me speak to a supervisor or anyone else. So bottom line is - I paid $88 plus $6.50 for certified mail, for 2 pills - they kept the bottle I returned!!!
    Big big rip off. I would not recommend anyone doing business with them.
    The number to call is [protected]. Good luck.
    [email protected]

• Ra
    rambo_birdie Apr 13, 2009

Have the same problem with them taking my money away. My bank got the phone number for me.

[protected]

• Hu
    humlynner Apr 13, 2009

Thank you rambo_birdie for the number. I was given a totally different number to call and NEVER had anyone pick up. Was just about to mail a letter to this group and happened (after much searching) to find this web site. God Bless You for sharing this info. I am returning unwanted pills and getting my $$$ back.
    Thank you again! [email protected]

• La
    ladybugsjw Mar 22, 2009

Hi, I have received the same, How do you find a phone no. to call? Please help me! Please e-mail, at [email protected]

• Ar
    arloVA Feb 08, 2009

I ordered a free sample of this product and agreed to pay the $5. shipping. I have now received two bottles of their 'sugar pills', not ordered/requested, and I have been charged $85.00 per bottle. I have notified my credit union and my local Better Business Bureau.

• Li
    limericklady Jan 28, 2009

i would like to know if anyone out there has a phone number for the ccm fulment center.
    my email adress is [email protected]

Josh Jan 12, 2009

This same thing happend to me. Any ideas how they got your info??

• Me
    merc Jan 09, 2009

I did not order the product. When it arrived I called the company and they said they could not refund the $4.95 for the trial product. They did cancel the membership fee that would have been added had I not called to cancel.

I fee this is fraud.