Cay Boutiqueembroidered stockings

A Apr 09, 2018

This business is a scam! I ordered stockings through Groupon back in September 2017 to have for my son's first Christmas. Here it is April 2018 and I have yet to receive my product or any tracking number. I have contacted Groupon who miraculously got in touch with someone with this horrible company and I received an email saying I should get my stockings in 16 business days. Well that was back in January and I haven't heard anything else since. The website is now down and there is no way to contact these thieves. Extremely upset that there are businesses like this! Do your research people, that's all I can say. At least I didn't spend too much money, but that's not the point. It's the principle!

• Je
    jelliefish Sep 17, 2019

Yes I also ordered towels for my children for christmas. 2 years later..no product, no refund, and groupon is still advertising for them!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices