Complaints & Reviews

Cay Boutiquepersonalized towels

I placed an order with Cay Boutique on December 10th, 2016. I used coupons I purchased off of Groupon. Well today is April 10th and STILL have not received anything from Cay Boutique. Nor have I received an email from them. I contacted Groupon and they told me a couple of times that they got in touch with their contact at Cay Boutique and someone would get in touch with me, that never happened. It frustrates me cause I really was looking forward to receiving these towels cause they were gifts for my family. This company scammed me. It's so upsetting that this is even possible. I leave them in Gods hands.

Cay BoutiqueEmbroidered beach towels

I will never purchase anything from this company again!! It would appear that it's a fake and ripes people off. I have contacted them several times since placing my order during the holidays back in early December 2016. I haven't received my items nor do I expect too at this point and Groupon wasn't very helpful either, they really shouldn't support this company!! 😤

Cay Boutique FloridaOrder never shipped / non-responsive

Another victim of Cay Boutique! I also purchased the monogram towel through Groupon on December 4th as Christmas gifts. It is March 21 and I still have not received any product. I have tried to email the owner and copied Groupon several times. I even looked up the company sent a personal letter. Finally, I received an apologetic email on Feb 2 and stated my order will be shipped within 3-5 days. On March 1 received email with tracking number and the tracking number shows that the label was created, but not shipped. As of March 21, still no product.

Cay BoutiqueBride/groom towel

I also purchased the monogram towel through groupon. I purchased it on march 1st. I still have not received any product. I have tried to contact them several times through groupon where it says contact merchant. Done this 5 times and still no response. I have complainted to groupon and they said there is nothing they can do. I asked them to stop selling their product because there has been a bunch of complaints against this company! I will be contacting my bank and hopefully getting my money back!

• Updated by Jrow95 · Apr 02, 2017

Update : I got an email 4 days ago from cay boutique through groupon because I have been emailing Groupon everyday telling them that cay boutique hasn't responded. So they emailed me and said my order will be shipped out with in 24 hours. 4 days later I get an email sorry order has been cancelled due inventory shortages?! You just emailed and said it will be shipped out in 24 hours? And your still selling it on Groupon! Scam!

Cay BoutiquePersonalized wedding towels

I purchased a voucher from LivingSocial. I submitted my order on Dec 22, 2016 at which time I received an email from CayBoutique saying thank you for the order and that I will receive an email when the item is sent. When I did not receive anything from them, I emailed them again on January 28, 2017. When I still did not receive a reply, I emailed them again on February 28, 2017. Once again I emailed them today. I researched them online and found many similar complaints with this company. LivingSocial was able to credit my LivingSocial account to allow me additional purchases on their site. I paid CayBoutique the $4.99 shipping fee so I am probably out that unless my c/c company will return that on my c/c. I will be reporting the CayBoutique to BBB. Buyer beware!

Cay BoutiquePersonalized towel

I purchased a voucher on Groupon on Dec 2, 2016 for a personalized towel from Cay Boutique. I went to the website to place the order and ended paying an additional charge for tax and shipping. This gift was going to be part of my Matron of Honor beach bag for my wedding. After multiple emails requesting to contact me and also providing my phone number. I received only 2 email response, one stating that they were in the process of taking care of all the Christmas items to get out on time and after that would turn their attention to the other items in order from when they were placed. It was estimated that it would take about 4 weeks. Ok. that sounds reasonable. Well 7 weeks later still no delivery. I emailed them again and they responded that a shipping notification had been created and that my towel would be on its way in the next 3-5 days. That was January 27th, 2017. I sent several emails after that with no response whatsoever even at the point that I was fed up and wanted a refund and of course no response. They have no other ways of contact on their website. I have notified Groupon several times and they refunded my money from the purchase of the voucher, but yet to have my tax and shipping refunded because they will not respond. It is now 2/24/2017 and still no response and no towels. Groupon was little to no help, but at least they respond to your e-mails.

• Updated by Alpine15 · Mar 02, 2017

It looks like several people have already filed complaints with the BBB including me.

• Updated by Alpine15 · Apr 13, 2017

I finally received my "beach towel" after 4 months and complaint to BBB. This is a joke and slap in the face. This was a bath towel you can purchase at Walmart. I would have rather not even gotten it. Made me pissed off all over again. I hope something is done soon!!

• Kh
                KH5 Mar 02, 2017

Going through the same thing now. I wish there was a better ending! They should be caught and sentenced. This sounds like a scam!

• Al
                Alpine15 Mar 02, 2017

@KH5 Think about filing a complaint with the BBB

• Da
                Dawn Biddinger Kilker Mar 05, 2017

I also purchased through Groupon and getting no response from either. Both should be turned in to the BBB! This is ridiculous!

• Fr
                Frustrated Mom of 9 Mar 16, 2017

I have connections through private investigator... I have the owners name, address and phone number. Her EIN# as well. If anyone wants to get together and file a lawsuit let me know!!!

• Am
                Amy Butler Mar 22, 2017

@Frustrated Mom of 9 It would be nice to have her information since I to have gone thru this same thing and I am fighting with them now!!!

• Fr
                Frustrated Mom of 9 Mar 22, 2017

Keila Pastrana 3147 Crestwood Circle Apt A Saint Cloud FL 34769 EIN# 47-[protected], Comp# L15000189316, Phone# [protected] DOB 4/6/81

• Am
                Amy Butler Mar 22, 2017

Thank you!! I filed with the BBB in Oklahoma, where I am from and in Florida!!

• Ta
                tamangel May 10, 2018

A year after this and I am going through the same thing. Purchased the monogram towel through Groupon on 9/27/2017. I have lost all hope of receiving the towel and will also file a complaint with BBB.

Cay Boutique — Personalized towels

I saw this deal on Groupon. You purchase a voucher from groupon for the personalized towels and then go to...

Cay BoutiquePersonalized towels

Do not buy from this company! I placed my order on December 6 and still have not received it! The company is not responding to my emails. They took the money out of my bank account as soon as I placed my order. I got this through Groupon, and they haven't been helpful either. I won't be buying any goods from Groupon again either. This is ridiculous and aggravating. I just want my money back but I'm not holding my breath.

Cay BoutiqueCustomized embroidered bath towels

Living social deal: (I saw Groupon has it too) I purchased a set of bath towels on November 27, 2016 (Order #2854) for my friends wedding at the end of December. Figured if for some odd reason that wasn't enough time to get it to me, it would come at least in the month of January. I emailed them at [protected]@cayboutoque.com 11/27/2016 asking if they sold baby bibs (as I saw a link but bibs didn't appear and I was thinking of getting one for my nephew). I also sent an email 1/9/2017 noticing I haven't received an email about shipping and saw the embroidered name was not correct and if possible to correct it if it hasn't been completed yet. Today is 2/8/2017 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY TO ANY OF MY EMAILS THAT GO BACK AS FAR AS 11/27/2016. I asked for a refund on living social and decided to call them to let them know my poor customer service Ive received an no reply from the seller and Andy, the LS rep stated there were others who have called and complained and will escalate my complaint up the LS ranks.

Cay Boutique — Monogrammed towel

I placed an order on Dec 3 and received message my order was being processed. On December 5 the money wa...

Cay Boutique — Product not received and no response from the company

I paid and ordered monogrammed towels through Living Social from Cay Boutique on September 15, 2016. I have...