Complaints & Reviews

Cay Boutiquepersonalized towels

Ordered personalized 5 personalized towels in Decemeber of 2017 and never received anything. First couple of months in 2018 the website was still active saying that it was undergoing maintenance and that any orders placed would take longer to complete. Contacted Groupon about this with only to be told to contact Cay boutique personally. Obviously, if I could get in contact with them I wouldn't bother to contact Groupon in the first place. Complete waste of time. Money down the drain. Makes me apprehensive of buying anything off of Groupon after this.

Cay Boutique — embroidered stockings

This business is a scam! I ordered stockings through Groupon back in September 2017 to have for my son'...

Cay Boutiquepersonalized embroidered bath/beach towels

I am just trying to get a hold of someone to ask what is the realistic timeline for me to expect my towel. I ordered a Personalized Embroidered Bath/Beach Towels from Cay Boutique.

Ordered: September 2017 (it is April 2018)

I bought it using Groupon, but have not received my item nor have I received my money back.

Not only do I not know what is going on, but nobody has even reached out.

Cay Boutiqueorder fulfillment

I ordered custom bath towels, 4 of them, and was charged $43.95. This was in November of 2015. They were supposed to be Christmas gifts. I emailed the company, they told me they were backed up due to overflow of orders. A few months go by, I emailed again. This time, no response. I wrote a third email with, again, no response. No towels and out $43.95 still a year and a half later.

order fulfillment

Cay Boutiquepersonalized towels

CayBoutique Order #7317
        Thank you for your purchase!

Hi June, this is a confirmation that we have received your order. Please, be advised, our current processing time is about 10-16 business days. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with the tracking number of your package.
        View your order

Shipping
        $6.86

Total
        $6.86 USD
        This was my confirmation of order. Never got an email of the shipment and never did get it. Was very disappointed as it was to be a Wedding gift. Wedding so long gone, that this had slipped my mind, then going through emails I see the confirmation and hence this complaint to you.

Cay BoutiqueI ordered monogrammed towels on sept 15, 2017 and still have not received any merchandise

9/15/17 I ordered towels using a Groupon . These were for my bridesmaids. I have tried contacting (no phone number) thru an email several times to Cay to see where my merchandise was but each time I receive the same standard letter saying they will arrive in 5-7 days. I want my shipping charges refunded since they apparently are not sending anything to me. I believe this company is a SCAM.

Opening Soon
          Thank you for visiting Cay Boutique. This site is currently under maintenance and should be back shortly. Any open order may experience a longer processing delay than usual. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
          FIND OUT WHEN WE OPEN:

Cay Boutiquemonogrammed towels

I placed an order thru Groupon for Monogrammed towels on October 13, 2017 and still have no merchandise on December 8, 2017. Contacted CAY BOUTIQUE several times and no response (I have kept all my e mails), Contacted Groupon 3x's and they have answered once. Still no product. I have e mail for product order and confirmation but Cay Boutique NEVER EVER ANSWERS an email and they have no phone number listed that I can call on this.

Maria310 Dec 20, 2017

I placed an order in October 2017 with Cay Boutique . I thought I'd have these items by Christmas . after waiting for what i thought was ample and fair amount of time, I emailed Cay Boutique 4x. The response I received was an automated response. I found that odd. Usually, a real person with contact info. responds with all the apologies and stating how they are working on the issue. Cay Boutique's website is now under construction? Strange right?
                Then, I reached out to Groupon 3x, and they have yet to get me a concrete answer regarding a business they sanction on their site is legitimate or not. So very disappointed in both of these companies.

Maria310 Dec 20, 2017

Disappointed!

Cay Boutiquenot receiving merchandise

I have been bamboozled like the rest of you. I purchased a Groupon and ordered my towels from Cay Boutique on October 1, 2017. It is Dec. 5th and I have not heard anything from them since my confirmation email. I have sent two emails to no avail. There is no customer service number. I have not reached out to Groupon yet but after reading everyone's comments it may be pointless.

Cay Boutiquepersonalized stockings

I placed an order through Groupon and purchased with this company on October 7th, 2017. It is now December 4th and still nothing. Also tried to contact Groupon (who is just as useless) and the company with no help, or no response. Don't order from Groupon for this site. ITS A FRAUD. They charged me shipping and a confirmation email regarding same to withdraw from my Credit card. However I haven't gotten anything yet.

Cay Boutiquemonogrammed towels

I ordered towels months ago through Groupon and I have received nothing! Emailed the company many times no response!! Worst company ever. I wish I would have looked up their reviews prior to buying the groupon! This company should be removed from any type of Groupon or Living Social pages and be shut down. They are stealing money from people. Scam artists!!

Cay Boutiquepersonalized towels never received

I ordered off Groupon and placed my order with Cay Boutique on 9/27/17. I've emailed the company on 4 different occasions with no response. There is no address or phone number listed on the company website. These towels were supposed to be Christmas gifts for my children and nieces and nephews. I've contacted Groupon customer service as well. Now I'm out the money I paid Groupon and the money I paid Cay Boutique for shipping.

Cay Boutiquewedding towels

I saw these personalized bride and groom towels and thought they would make a great wedding gift for my girlfriend. So I purchased the living social deal and ordered these towels on 10/5/17. I have heard nothing from the company as to status.

I have an order number, it is 8129.

These towels are for my best friends wedding that is this week.

I tried to contact the company and there is no website nor any telephone numbers.

I really want these towels!

Please can you contact this company and see what is going on. This appears to be a rip-off.

Cay Boutique3 personalized christmas stocking 18"

I ordered this item in October the 19th of 2017 it is now November 21st 2017 and I have yet to receive my product I haven't gotten a tracking number to even track my item. I completely wasted my money and worst then that I'm just super disappointed I was so excited to get theses since this Thursday after thanksgiving dinner my husband, my step son and I have a tradition we decorate for Christmas each year. I thought he really will like to also get a stocking on the wall with his name on it guess wont be happening unfortunately. I have emailed them countless times and they keep sending me an automatic email set up in their system never been able to reach a live person. this fake company doesn't even have a phone number to reach me at this is ridicules and very fostering I thought okay should be safe to buy from here since i have bought lots of things on group on in the past, wow was I wrong and its been so long I know I cant get a refund from group on. I wasted $26 for NOTHING AND ON NOTHING!

Cay Boutiqueembroidered towel ordered through groupon in june 2017

I like several of the other complaints on here, ordered a towel from Cay Boutique in June and have not received it. I received one email from them with a order confirmation in June and then another one in July with an apology that the order was delayed but would be received soon. There has been no further communications or responses to the emails I have sent, one requesting a full refund of my Groupon and the shipping charged separately.
                          I would like a response from them and a refund as soon as possible. There is no phone number available to call them only, only email with no responses.
                          Elizabeth Zane

Cay Boutiqueembroidered towels

I purchased embroidered towels on Groupon back in Dec 2016 and still have not received. They were ordered as a gift for my nephew and his family which they have just recently moved out of state. This Company will not return emails and there is not phone listed anywhere on there website. The automatic reply email states they will respond in 2 -3 days. They never do and were just about 1 year from when I placed my order. What kind of business establishment is this?

Cay Boutiqueembroidered towels

I order four towels from Groupon, one for my son and three for my grandchildren, I called Groupon To informed them that I have not yet received my towels, they told me should contact Cay Boutique. I was trying to locate a number to call them and could not find one just an email address. I emailed them they sent me one respond about processing time takes 10-16 days. It's been over a month and nothing. I sent an email again and no time. I need to know who should I report these scam artist to.

Cay Boutiquepersonalized beach towels

I purchased a Groupon voucher for 2 personalized beach towels from this company on May 26, 2017. I also paid an additional shipping and handling fee of $8.15 when placing my order on Cay Boutique website. However, today is July 25, 2017 and I have yet to receive my merchandise. I emailed this company four times; June 5th, 23rd, 29th, and July 5th. The first response back, they stated that processing takes about 10-16 days. So I waited and still no merchandise. So once again, I emailed hem and they stated I should receive it byet the next week. And once again, still no merchandise. In my next email, I informed them that the towels were ordered for an upcoming trip and I needed them by that date which was July 17, 2017. Still no merchandise and no response to any of the additional emails I sent. Needless to say, I went on my trip and had to buy beach towels for my trip. Not to mention, the personalize beach towel was supposed to be a surprise gift for my sister. Tonight I checked the status of my order and it still states that the order was unfulfilled. This is unacceptable. This company should no longer be in business and Groupon should not promote their company.

• Re
                                    Renee Lake Aug 27, 2017

I had this exact issue

• Mi
                                    Mike Gina Parks Sep 14, 2017

@Renee Lake oh great- I may never get the towels I ordered... I can't find a phone number

• Ku
                                    Kura Love Dec 10, 2017

Same here. It's now been over a year...I have emailed the company and they have never responded.

Cay Boutiquepersonalized pillowcases

Ordered through Groupon, a few days later I received an email from Cays telling me my order was cancelled (by me, which it was NOT). I was also charged an additional shipping fee after my Groupon $. Asked for confirmation of a cancellation - never provided. Now I read complaint after complaint against Cay Boutique.

I contacted Groupon for a refund since it was their vendor and since it is over 3 days (and all sales final after 3 days) they are getting me trouble with a refund.

Cay BoutiquePersonalized Towels/ Groupon Coupon

I placed two orders to Cay Boutique on December 11, 2017 for personalized embroidered towels, through an offer from Groupon. The money was immediately deducted from my account from both Groupon and from Cay Boutique (shipping and handling). I received a confirmation number that day for both orders. These were Christmas gifts for my kids, nieces, nephews, and Godchildren. I received an email from Cay Boutique on December 22, 2017, stating that "processing time has been extended up to 4 weeks." They also said in the same email, "We have received an overwhelming amount of emails and we are replying to every single message with an accurate status, fixing any issue and answering all your concerns. "

There is an email address listed on the email about my order but no phone number. I emailed the company four times between January and today. Today is Wednesday, May 10, and I have not received my towels, nor have I received a response to my emails.

I also emailed Groupon and they pretty much said there was nothing they could do about it. I see so many complaints on this board that sound exactly like the problem I had. Clearly we were all scammed, but what I don't understand at all is how Groupon is still sending out emails advertising this company's "deals" and "services." I am appalled.

I want my money back, but more than anything I just wish I had my towels. I was so excited to give those as gifts because I have a pool and my nieces and nephews all come over to swim all the time. I had to tell them on Christmas, "Part of your gift hasn't arrived but I will give it to you as soon as it does." Well, don't I look like an idiot!

Tell anyone who will listen--- do not order anything from Cay Boutique!

Cayboutique.compersonalized bride/groom towels

I ordered the bride and groom towels through a living social deal for $4.99 in september 2016 - 7 months ago. I got some sort of "sorry, we're behind processing orders, give us 3 weeks to catch up, pinky promise" email afterward and then never heard from them again. I eventually left a review on living social complaining I never got my order.

Well, now I get an email today saying they cancelled my order due to "unforeseen circumstances." so I checked and saw they are now offering the same towels on groupon for $18.99, over 3x the amount I paid... And from what I can see their track record isn't so hot over there either.

I can only conclude that the "unforeseen circumstances" based on this are that they decided the money I paid wasn't enough and that it was perfectly okay to breach the deal they made with me through living social by cancelling my order. Perhaps they also got offended by the poor review I left them on living social, stating I never got my order? If so, then boo frickin' hoo, cay boutique, maybe you should honor your customers by getting them their products on time. The egg is on your face judging from all the other unhappy customers i'm seeing here as well as on groupon and living social.

I'm declaring fraud, and a bait and switch. For the price they now want on groupon, I can get nice bath towels in mine and my husband's favorite colors and have a place at my nearby mall embroider them instead, meaning I support local businesses, I won't have to pay shipping, and everyone except cay boutique wins.

• Jr
                                          Jrow95 Apr 13, 2017

so they cancelled my order as well through groupon after four days before they told my order was shipping out in 24 hours. Do to no supplies! Lol ok so I emailed groupon and told them this and I asked why still selling their product?! With all the complaints and charges of fraud you think they would stop selling this company stuff