CatholicPeopleMeet.com Logo

CatholicPeopleMeet.com

Having problems with CatholicPeopleMeet.com?

CatholicPeopleMeet.com Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 25458
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CatholicPeopleMeet.com Customer Service. Initial CatholicPeopleMeet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CatholicPeopleMeet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CatholicPeopleMeet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with CatholicPeopleMeet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CatholicPeopleMeet.comFraud nest!

I found a guy from CatholicPeopleMeet.com and we wanted to meet but he lived in another country. We were chatting for some three months and then he told that he wants to marry me. I was so happy!!! He said that has problems with money now and if I could owe him money to make a wedding it will be grate. I gave him all my money and he disappeared!!! I am so upset…

Anthony Dusaj Jul 27, 2013

I am a paid member and was able to read messages and also send, but today I am not able to access (to get in at all)
      Please help me. Thank you Albo62