Castro Valley Healthcare Center Logo

Castro Valley Healthcare Center

Having problems with Castro Valley Healthcare Center?

Castro Valley Healthcare Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 16, 2009. The latest review elder abuse/neglect was posted on Oct 16, 2009. The latest complaint elder abuse/neglect was resolved on Oct 16, 2009. Castro Valley Healthcare Center has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Castro Valley Healthcare Center has resolved 1 complaints.

Castro Valley Healthcare Center Customer Service Contacts

20259 Lake Chabot Rd
Castro Valley, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Castro Valley Healthcare Center Customer Service. Initial Castro Valley Healthcare Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Castro Valley Healthcare Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Castro Valley Healthcare Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Castro Valley Healthcare Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Castro Valley Healthcare Center Complaints & Reviews

Castro Valley Healthcare centeelder abuse/neglect

my mother betty jones passed away 7/14/09 at the above named care center. on that day my family members and i tryied to place call to the facility all day, apparently the phone was out of order. at 11 :28 p.m. i got a call stating my mother had been found unresponsive and not breathing and that she was dead.when my family and i got to the nursing home my mother best friend stated that they woulnt let her see my mom all day. i asked where is her chart they could not find it then i asked what was here bp i was told it was 96 over 64 i asked was the dr. called, he was and he stated due to what the nurse told him which was she was alert and responsive he did not come. my mom had high blood preasure and should have been sent to the hospital. i asked the nurse could we request a autopsy so we would know what happened she told us that the death certificate had been signed already, this was not true i called the dr. and he stated that he would welcome a autopsy. i witness the staff leaving my mother wet for five or more hours it was so bad that i assisted them changing her bed because it was soaked. my mother belongs also cant seem to be found, i was told that they would compensate me for her things this has not happened to date i also was told they would give me her medical records then last week i was told they were not going to give them to me. my mother was placed in a nursing home to live not die.please look into this matter. thanks twila gaines