Complaints & Reviews

unfair credit report

I pulled my credit report today and noticed that I had a new derogatory account listed with transunion. Once I reviewed the report I noticed that there was a collection entry for cash transfer centers for an amount of $345.00. This account is being reported as allegedly opened 2/1/2010 and then reported on 2/9/2010.

Furthermore, I have never used then for any service or loans. I have never even had an account with them; now or any time in my past. I had no idea who they were until I searched the internet and noticed that they have been reported on several web sites as scam artist.

Very Truly

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices