Having problems with Cash Taxi?

Cash Taxi Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 111
Largo, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cash Taxi Customer Service. Initial Cash Taxi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cash Taxi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cash Taxi. Discuss the issues you have had with Cash Taxi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cash Taxia negative balance

I booked careem wednesday 4 april, 04:36 and I was on helwan metro station. When the captain arrived I called him and I figured out that he was on wadi hof metro station. How is that!! The name of the captain is ahmed salah. The car was chevrolet optra, plate ن ل 9863, he cancelled the trip. Then I found my cash has been decreased by 12egp!!! I have a negative balance by 12 egp, I paid for atrip I didn, t have. So I need from you to ignore this cash or delete from my account so I can use careem again.