Cash Krazyscam

D

Cash Krazy is an online survey site that advertises a $5 sign up bonus and large sums of money to complete different "surveys" or to try "free trials". You can earn over a $100 a day doing their surveys, after having to spend your own money to complete most of the surveys offered, but then when you try to cash out, they give you a minimum $ amount before you can cash out. I've seen this on some other survey sites too, but Cash Krazy has a $400 minimum!! Do you know how much you'd have to spend of your own money doing their so-called surveys to reach $400? In their TOS (which, unfortunately, I read too late) even says they can deny any payouts at their discretion. It's a total hoax and not worth anyone's time. They will waste your time and money, in addition to really making you angry that you got scammed by yet ANOTHER online site offering us stay at home moms "easy money you can earn from home."

• Le
    leona Mar 11, 2009

you cannot make money on cashkrazy i have 321.00 and i just can't reach 400.00 it's a rip off, leona

• Lj
    lj38 Apr 05, 2009

Hi, I did surveys with cashkrazy. I spend money on ringtone to my phone, games, credut report, and a whole loy more. They promise me $400 I got up to $321. I could never get anymore.No they what to send me $.01, $.25, $.75 surveys. We need to put in a lawsuit aganist these people . This is not fair. Please someone need to look into this matter. Thanks, Leona

• Ge
    genice May 13, 2009

I totally agree, I have over $300 in the cashkrazy acct, sent numerous emails and I got one response that my concern was being looked into. This website is a definate fraud and I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to this site.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices