Cash Advance USA Ltd Logo

Cash Advance USA Ltd

Having problems with Cash Advance USA Ltd?

Cash Advance USA Ltd reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 2, 2010. The latest review Fraud was posted on Sep 2, 2010. The latest complaint Fraud was resolved on Sep 02, 2010. Cash Advance USA Ltd has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Cash Advance USA Ltd has resolved 1 complaints.

Cash Advance USA Ltd Customer Service Contacts

401 Congress Avenue, Suite 1545
Austin, Texas

Cash Advance USA Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Cash Advancde USAFraud

I have been receiving calls from this David Cooper or Patrick Green at [protected], stating that i took a loan out from Cash Advance Usa, and that they will be sueing me. I had never took a loan with this company before on the internet. Been recieveing many calls at home and at my work. They also stated that they are sending papers to my local law enforcement office. I'm still waiting on recieveing these papers, Specialy when my family member works for the local law enforcement in my town. I also requested for the information on when and the amount of this loan, which they could not tell me. Stated that all my information was sealed and sent to my local law enforcement office..