[Resolved] Casey’s General Storesservice of a worker

I'd like to complain about a very rude worker at the caseys in britt IA. Her name is Kasey Brown shes been working there for a few weeks and everytime I've been in there shes been very snobby and disrespectful. She went as far to flick me off and then laugh about it to another worker at the store. I'd like something to be done about this, it's very rude and childish behavior and if it continues I will just choose a gas station to go to.

• Resolution statement

It was resolved.

Su
Sep 08, 2019

Comments

• Ev
      Sep 08, 2019

Huge gaping holes in this story. What are you not telling us?

Sep 08, 2019

@Everywhere Small town, shes friends with people who talk [censored] so she thinks shes inclined to a [censored]🤷🏻‍♀️

•   Sep 09, 2019

So go elsewhere. If walking into a store earns you a finger, then you must have had an attitude or something else.

Sep 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel Real A+ thought out comment👍🏻😂

•   Sep 09, 2019

If you posted my name on the internet if flick you off, too!

Sep 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Good for you?

•   Sep 09, 2019

@SusB You posted someone's name on the internet without their knowledge or concent.

That's actually illegal.

Sep 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Cool want to keep commenting and wasting everyone time or you want to move along?

•   Sep 10, 2019

@SusB Everyone's time.

Go back to school.

Sep 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Lmao well considering you're the one that wants to act like a child maybe you should consider "going back to school". Sit here and comment all youd like go ahead and waste your own time 🤗 I just wont respond. Also take notice everyone else that commented said what they thought and were done. I can definitley respect that. As far as your childish nagging goes not so much. Have a truly amazing day 😊

•   Sep 10, 2019

@SusB You weren't obnoxious to them. Even if they essentially told you the same things I told you. Sub actually said you might be the one with the attitude problem.

Great reading comprehension.