Casey’s General Storesbecky the supervisor

On 08/13/2019 around 8:30 am the supervisor disrespects me by telling me I need to find somewhere to go and go now.. I was a paying customer also... Now my wife Felicia Matthew s is a Employee of this same store... When I left the store. Becky the supervisor (threatened) Felicia and told her if I ever came back in her store she was fired... Now I've contacted my Attuerney and he told me I need to put it in black in white and we will get the LAW SUIT.. ROLLING NOW I DONT BY ANYMEANS WANT TO GO THREW THIS BUT IF SOMETHING IS NOT DONE THEN MY ATTUERNEY SAID IN 7 BUSINESS IF ACTION IS NOT TAKEN THEN WE WILL SEE U IN COURT.. have a grate and blessed day

Da
Aug 13, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 13, 2019

Seconded. I wonder how well your wife does her job when you are not there to occupy her time and attention. They are not paying her to attend to her husband.

Be glad you were suggested to seek elsewhere to bide your time. Dude, don't you have something you could be doing?

• Da
      Aug 14, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I just want to make sure that she is not cheating on me. That she is actually working and not cheating on me. That other men are not hitting on her.

•   Aug 14, 2019

@DarreIl palmer1992 Either she is cheating on you or other dudes are hitting on her. Whim do you not trust more???

I'm surprised you allow her to work at all.