CASCADE CAPITAL LIMITED Logo

CASCADE CAPITAL LIMITED

Having problems with CASCADE CAPITAL LIMITED?

C/-deloitte, 8th Floor Otago House, 481 Moray Place
Dunedin
New Zealand - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CASCADE CAPITAL LIMITED.

Complaints & Reviews

CascadeDish washing liquid is crystallized in its container

Recently I bought a 37.5 oz container of cascade dish washing detergent with grease fighting power of Dawn and have found that it is crystallized.

I cannot pour it out the small hole intended for that, so I have had to take of the inner lid.

I was talking to my son and daughter in law and they have had the same experience.

All have been purchased at WalMart, I don't know if that matters or not, but I am not buying any more Cascade until this problem is solved.

• Ka
      Kathy 56 Jul 03, 2011

WOW, what a tale. Go to the newspapers, go on more websites and complain complain and complain about Delta & American airlines.

CascadeWhite residue

I´ve bought Cascade powder dishwasher for many years without a problem, until now that they´ve changed the formula, though the box says it leaves no residue, the dishes, everything I put in the dishwasher is ruined with a white residue that can´t be removed. I called the Call center in Canada, they asked me to add vinegar to the pre wash, even though, I can´t get things clean. All my new dishes, glasses, forks, knives, utensils is ruined.

CascadeStay away

I used to purchase cascade dishwasher detergent all the time. Since they have changed their formula with bleach and etc, the dishes are not washed and glass items get some sort of layer after the wash. I had to rinse it sometimes twice to make sure they were clean and shiny.

I tried to reach them thru their website but their site only accepts good reviews and promotions.They do not have any phone numbers or email to reach for any feedback.

I appreciate if I can be heard and how many other consumers have the same issues.

• Be
          Beags68 Oct 04, 2010

I have used this dish washer powder for years and all of a sudden the dishes aren't coming clean. Why did they have to make a good thing bad. Before there wasn't even a option i was getting cascade but now i have to look around at other brands because it's not doing the job. I have to wash them by hand might as well do them all by hand when i'm done.

Cascade Please go back to your old formula

• Ph
          PHDtch Nov 07, 2010

I agree. I contacted the company June 2, 2010 about Cascade shine shield formula with the grease fighting power of Dawn. I received emails inferring that my dishwasher was not adequate. It is November and I purchased a new dishwasher, the product etched my dishes, ruined anything black, spotted my Oneida silverware. I have to wash the dishes by hand and use vinegar to get rid of the horrid spots.
          I went on the website to restate my complaint. There isn't a place to put a consumer complaint, only a place to register to write reviews. This product is falsely inappropriate and it hurts the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. If you try writing the Questions email at 222.cascadeclean.com, it is useless, there is no place to state consumer concerns.

• Bu
          bumquip Dec 02, 2010

same problem here...seems to have slowly built to a gunky white coating in dishwasher...dishes are all dull and filmy

• Ka
          kathy lowe Dec 04, 2010

I bought cascade with the grease fighting power of dawn and it has ruined my dishes and glass wear. I have a white film over all my dark colored china and my glasses and silver wear have a film on them that will not come off.
          I feel cascade owes me a new set of dishes silver wear and glasses.
          Kathy Lowe

• Wo
          wowo_999 Dec 11, 2010

Same here! I noticed it when we bought a new box of Cascade, but didn't think too much of it at first. Then, the other day I was at a friends house who has the exact same glasses, and I was shocked at how bad the damage is! I wouldn't care too much but there was no warning on the box that they had changed their product in a fundamental way. Its now dish fogging soap instead of dish washing soap and we all deserved a fair warning is there a class action law suit about this? It sounds ridiculous to sue over dishes, but its more over the principle of building a trusted customer base, then switching the product yet saying it was the same!

• Wh
          Who is it Dec 29, 2012

I was appalled at the granulars that were found at the bottom of dishwasher and in the drain hose. My dishes have white film that are now apart of the glass. I am so irritated.

• Co
          ConnieJo Dec 07, 2013

I'm not sure what people are talking about exactly. I have used Cascade for many years. The crystal, powder and pacs have been a problem with not dissolving. I use the Advanced formula 'liquid' (not gel) and have not had a single problem with film or other issues stated here. I have china, black coffee cups, black plastic an metal kitchen tools, stainless steel and real silver silverware and all are clean unless someone doesn't rinse the dishes prior to putting in the dishwasher. My dishwasher is an old (more than 10 yrs old) Amana. I also use the Jet Dry, which is recommended since I try not to use the heat dry to save energy. I would love to hear more feedback on specifics (e.g. how old is your machine, do you rinse the food prior to putting in, how long do you let dirty dishes set before running dishwasher, etc.) on this matter.

• Vm
          Vmyers34693469 Aug 10, 2014

I'm sick of commercials with doorbell sounds!! I have two dogs, and what do you think they do each time these commercials are aired?? They run for the stinking front door in a frenzy, and they scratch up my hardwood floor! There are at least 5 or 6 currently on the air on every channel. Stop it!! Idiots!

CascadePoor product

Cascade with dawn leaves a white residue on utensils and colored kitchen tools and metal pots.

It has left residue that can't be removed. I used a different product and the residue is not on the dishes or in the dishwasher.

cascade with dawn is a very poor product, will not buy any cascade product again.

• Vi
            vickib Nov 03, 2010

i had the exact same problem. my dishwasher has stopped operating and has to be replaced. very disappointed in the product. as far as the dishes and utensils, i have been able to salvage them.