CarTrawlercar booked but not delivered

Maria Sala
26/9/19 Book ref it451672720 confirm j1624874156 with Dollar
26/9/19 10:00 an email to say that the company was changed to Budget book ref it453906400 confirm 16575912gb3
26/9 16:30 Bergamo airport at Avis/budget I was told that no cars were available, first they said that I only had a booking ref and when I showed them the confirmation number they said it was a mess up with the computer. Without even an apology I was told to look for another car.
I went to Hertz/dollar and a very nice lady helped me out. She phoned car trawler and spoke to Simone, who said I could rent a car with any other company and get reimbursed, we asked for a confirmation email but it didn't arrive. The only car I could find would have cost €1000. So we phoned again, this time Piera answered but after few minutes she even put the phone down on us, as if it was my fault. How rude!!!
Third time lucky. Francesca answered and she tried to find a car. No car in Milan, Lecco. Just a car in Como for the following day 27/9 with Maggiore. It454154320.
The net result.
Two hours at the airport being by some rudely treated.
No taxi. So Bus to Bergamo station and then train to Lecco with two cases. A journey that should have lasted 1 hour by car lasted 5 hours!!!
Following day bus to Como to pick up the car. Other 2 hours journey.
Francesca said that I'll be reimbursed the 60 euros for dropping the car at Bergamo plus £40 for the inconvenience.
Nevertheless I feel I was incredibly badly treated. I appreciate there was Salone della Moda in Milan but this isn't an excuse to not honour your contract. To crown it all, very probably I developed a nasty cough as a consequence.
Regards