Carthage Marine Transport Logo

Carthage Marine Transport

Having problems with Carthage Marine Transport?

File a complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick, effective and absolutely free!
Proudly resolving consumer concerns since 2004

Customer Service

8518 County Road 20
Reeds, Missouri
United States - 64859 is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carthage Marine Transport.

We are an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard.

Complaints & Reviews

The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Carthage Marine TransportFraud

The owner of this company also owns a website called stop illegal trucking and posts inncorrect information about competitors of the Yacht transport company. It is obvious that the owner Brooks Gubser, does not like the fact that smaller companies are able to transport boats for less money than he can, so he posts info claming that his competitors are commiting fraud. In addition to making false comments about competitors companies mr. brooks never mentions that his own insurance has been cancelled 12 times.

Add your opinion

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.