Carsource USARefuse to honor their own words in writing

I purchased a car from Carsource USA and was promised (even given an "IOU" in writing) the boot cover for the car. This item was shown on the car in all of the pictures, but was 'missing' when I went to pick up the car. Thinking that they were good on their word... I took the car and drove off their lot. The next 2-3 months I called, emailed, and faxed them to no response... everytime I would talk to someone they'd make some sort of excuse and pass the blame onto someone else. The boot cover has an MSRP of ~$700. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THEIR EXCELLENT PRE-SALE SERVICE... After the sale, when it matters, they don't give a damn about you, the car, etc.

• Ha
    Happy Client in Virginia Mar 31, 2011

I bought a 2003 BMW 525i from Carsource USA. i live in virginia so i relied on the pics and descriptions along with my own carfax and autocheck reports. i called and asked specific questions, any accidents, repainting, condition on a scale of 1 to 10. I had it shipped and upon inspection found 2 minor issues. One was a broken clip which holds the bumper cover up tight to the quarter panel. i notice the gap was larger than on the other side. Also, the trunk mat was missing. I called and you could see the gap I was talking about in their photos and they detailed the spare tire and forgot to put trunk mat in. They sent me a check to fix the broken clip and mailed me the trunk mat. The car was gorgeous and the service was top notch. i will buy here again.

• Ra
    Ranger 75 Apr 02, 2011

I bought a Corvette from Car Source USA last month. I paid for the car within three days $32, 000. It is 35 days later and I still do not have a title. They have not contacted me once. I have had to make every effort to track down the Title. I have tried to address this amicably, now we will be going to court. If you are contemplating buying a car from them, I strongly urge you to not do so. The cars are great, but their service is the worst I have ever dealt with in 21 years of buying cars. Please feel free to contact me regarding this purchase at email [protected]@yahoo.com, or call me at [protected].

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices