Carrington CollegeFinances

I was unfairly dropped back in January and it is now June and I am just now receiving a letter in the mail informing of the exit interview paper work that needs to be filled out. Really five months later I am just receiving an exit letter in the mail and paperwork??? Shouldn't I have received all of that when I was dropped ????Not five months later. The school wouldn't even return my phone calls even though I still have loans out with them and should of still been a priority but now wants me to sign papers agreeing to the drop and the exit interview paperwork??? How screwed up is this school that it takes them five months to send me the paper work and would not return my phone calls after I was dropped. That all really just shows that this school truly is all about the money. The way the students are treated and it's organized is just horrible. Not to mention I had to redo my financial aid paperwork four times because they kept losing my files. I did not feel safe with them having all of my personal information when they couldn't even keep track of my file. I had to bring in my taxes four times!!! and Redo the paperwork every time because they would call me and call and claim they never got it or that my file was missing. I would not recommend this school to anyone. It was a huge waste of time and money. I just wish I could get that wasted time back.