carriage tradersmisrepresentation

S

My husband and I noticed my truck on the lot of Carriage Traders (We had just traded it in the day before) We were curious to what they were asking for it. So we called and, Tim Cardinale the salesman, gave us nothing but lies. When we traded for a new vehicele we were completely honest on the history of the truck we traded in. It had a collision that substained more than 60 % of value in damage . (including being on a machine to straighten out the frame). We took a huge loss!! We were told when we traded it in it would have to go to auction because no one wanted it!! But yet it ended it up at Carriage Traders in South Glens Falls not even a mile up the road from me, for $21900.00. The trade in didn't even pay off my loan on this 2005 Tacoma (a lil over 16, 000. they gave me) The salesman (Tim Cardinale) said it had a clean history report, never been smoked in, he personaly new the previous owner and we could even talk to him. I can not believe salesman can get away with this kind of stuff!!!??? I drove that truck for three years and I have no clue who Tim Cardinale is! And I can proove all the damage that this vehicle has had, and is not being reported to consummers. There is mention of an accident on the carfax. But Tim is telling people that it was just a minor bumper accident. There is no mention what so ever on previous damage to the frame due to a collision on the carfax report. I think that is wrong!

• Tm
    tmunn Oct 28, 2013

This lady Shelly should put her last name on google, so she can have lies told of her. Shelly was scorned by a dealer and took it out on an innocent salesperson. she does not know him but slams his name all over internet . Hide behind your shallow first name, You are a hypocrite you should be sued or put on internet .Just because Shelly lost money cause she wrecked her vehicle.LIAR, Liar !

• Ho
    honest salesman Jan 11, 2013

We know Tim and whoever thought they spoke with him they must of had wrong info, because Tim told us he would not sell that truck it was going to auction. Period, he said there was one coming injust like it. I can see where your confusion must of been. Before you go on line and misrepresent yourself and others get all the facts, because in this case you are WRONG lady and you should be ashamed trying to ruin this HONEST salesman who has sold us several vehicles ! Shame on you !!! Do you sleep at night?

• Ho
    honest salesman Jan 11, 2013

whoever the complaint is being toldby is a ### because they do n ot know the guy they are talking about, who is the liar here ?