Carrefourrefrigerator

Two week ago I made a complain that on 30th of june 2019 we bought a KENWOOD refrigerator from carrefour packages mall branch. Machine is not working properly. We are strictly not satisfied with the performance of machine. Fortunately an action was taken on my previous compalin and after 2 weeks and company's represntatives came yesterday and just gave us a hurried visit. Which disappoint us a lot and they even didn't tell us any thing about that. They just said "We Will See". It is an honour for me to thanks your management for this kind of compliment. Our food started contaminated because of extra frosting. But now this is last time I am gonna inform you to take an immediate and strict action on it and want a quickest response from your side wihtin couple of days. After two days I will be compelled to contact with your higher management and even consumer court as well simply. I assuredly disappointed from your services and would prefer to stop shopping from carrefour.

M. Iqbal
[protected]

• Updated by Dzaheer, Aug 06, 2019

#carrefour please #improve your #services and #fulfill your #commitments.

Dz
Aug 06, 2019

Comments

• Wi

Dear Iqbal,

Sorry for inconvenience caused, please share your contact number so that one of our officer can contact you on an immediate basis.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Support Team

• Dz

@with [protected]

• Wi

Dear Iqbal,

As discussed on call, your complain is already forwarded to our concern team and they will respond you soon.

Thanks & Regards,