Carrefour — incorrect billing
I live in the UK and have travelled to France today for wine shopping. We normally stock up about twice a year and purchase a large quantity of wine. On the return ferry I commented to my partner that the cost was very high this time and When examining my receipt/bill I noticed a mistake and that I have been charged for 33 boxes of one particular wine instead of the 3 that I wanted to trial, making an overpayment of just over 200 euros on my credit card. I am now back in England and unable to return to Cite Europe. I do hope you can help rectify this mistake and I am sure your stock control can identify that you have a surplus of 30 boxes of the wine (3L Ardeche). I look forward to hearing from you.
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour UAE - service 
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken 
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour Express - lack of legally required proof of card payment refusal