Carpet Court, Whangarei, New Zealandvinyl flooring

F

On 24 November 2016 I submitted a complaint regarding Carpet Court, Whangarei, New Zealand. To date I have not received any contact at all from anyone. Would you please have the courtesy of letting me know the position with this complain and why it has not been responded to in any way.
Your complaint details says my complaint was too short, what else do you want me to say other that I am totally disappointed with the whole lack of response and lack of courtesy shown by your organisation.