Carpet Cleaning by Southern Logo

Carpet Cleaning by Southern

Having problems with Carpet Cleaning by Southern?

Carpet Cleaning by Southern Customer Service Contacts

2042 Wildflower Drive
Hoover, Alabama

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carpet Cleaning by Southern Customer Service. Initial Carpet Cleaning by Southern complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carpet Cleaning by Southern above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carpet Cleaning by Southern. Discuss the issues you have had with Carpet Cleaning by Southern and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Carpet Cleaning by Southern Complaints & Reviews

Carpet Cleaning by SouthernFalse Advertising/Ripoff

Steve Hoffman, owner of Southern, left a flyer on my door advertising carpet cleaning services with a specialty in removing pet stains/odor. The flyer also stated that if the service done was not up to my satisfaction it would be re-serviced or refunded. I spoke to Mr Hoffman on Dec 18th and he verbally guaranteed that his service would remove the pet odor and bacteria, but not necessarily the stains. I agreed to this. Mr Hoffman came to service my house on Dec 23rd and after a walk through of the house again verbally guaranteed removal of the odor, but not the stains. I agreed to this. Once the house was serviced, Mr Hoffman said to allow 64 hours for the chemicals to remove the odor - we gave him a check for $169.90 for services rendered, at that time the work was considered completed, we were just waiting for the odor to go away as promised. On Dec 24, my husband spoke to Mr Hoffman by phone and stated the odor was still there and Mr Hoffman advised to call back on Dec 28 (after the 64 hours and holiday weekend) if there was still a problem tjem he would come out again and retreat the area. At this time there was no mention of re-charging us to come out again. On Mon, Dec 28, my husband called again, at this time Mr Hoffman said he had made a business decision and he would not come back to our house free of charge. He would charge us for his time, but not the chemicals. My husband discussed with him the conditions stated on his flyer and Mr Hoffman then said that the flyer did not apply to our situation and we would have to pay for him to come back out. My husband then politely refused to pay again and told Mr Hoffman we would not be using his services again.