Carousel MarketingPoor Quality vending machines

K

I purchased a new introduced vending machine called Snack Tower. They were brand new to the market. I have had nothing but problems with them since I in stalled them on Feb, 2, 2007. They stay broken down and I am always having to repair them. The machines are manufactured by Vendesign in Paoli, Pa. They are by far the worst product on the market. Vendesign sent me a new machine to replace one that could not even be repaired. The new machine has been totally redesigned from top to bottom. I have had 8 different problems with my machines and every one of them have been addressed on the new machine. When I confronted Vendesign about the redesigned they stated that the redesign had nothing to do with the problems. I fail to agree with that. I have ask for a refund and they refused. If anyone has any of the first snack tower machines I would love to hear from you to see if you have had any problems.