Carolina Trace Gated Propertie Logo

Carolina Trace Gated Propertie

Having problems with Carolina Trace Gated Propertie?

Carolina Trace Gated Propertie reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 20, 2010. The latest review Bad business was posted on Aug 20, 2010. The latest complaint Bad business was resolved on Aug 20, 2010. Carolina Trace Gated Propertie has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Carolina Trace Gated Propertie has resolved 1 complaints.

Carolina Trace Gated Propertie Customer Service Contacts

3 Lakeview Drive
Sanford, North Carolina

Carolina Trace Gated Propertie Complaints & Reviews

Carolina Trace Gated PropertiesBad business

The response by Carolina Trace Gated properties, (CTGP), to my complaint with the BBB, Just illustrates the arrogant and pompous attitude of this company. They believe they can do anything they want and when someone calls them on it they simply deny everything. Apparently everyone else in the world is lying and only they are capable of telling the truth.

Since I filed my complaint, CTGP has engaged in a campaign of retaliation against me. One way they are doing this, Is by advising their clients not to return my earnest money, thereby forcing me to engage in litigation which is going to be very costly not only for me, but also for their clients. Again this shows their total disregard for anyones benefit, even their own clients, All that matters to them is that they show me I should not have exercised my right to complain. After-all who am I to challenge them.

My advise to others considering doing business with these people is to “Stay as far away from this company as you possibly can”.