Carnvial Curise Lineworngful accuse of urinating in a ice bucket

On Oct.3, 2011 I sail out of Miami Fl. on the Carnvial Destiny. Day one it started out with my food cold on the lido deck, Then when I went to dinner, which was at 8:15 my food was cold by the time I got it, it was about 9:15 or 20 when we would get our food. Of all the 20 plus years I have travel with Carnvial this is worst time I ever experience. On my third day I was approach by the steward that clean my room, mind you I am standing in the hall way with fellow guest and people walking the hall. He came up to me and said he had found urina in my ice bucket, at first I thought he was saiding he had found a pill in my ice bucket because he was saying pe. At that moment I ask to see his manger. His manger came and told me that it was urina in my ice bucket. I ask for a investigation because I wanted to know how urina got in my ice bucket. I knew nether me or my roommate would do something so sick. I told his manger why would two middle age women urina in a ice bucket when the bathroom was right there. Do they know what old ladys have to do to urina in a small bucket like that? I reported the incident to customer service. I was told that they would get with the overseer and he would get back with me and my roommate. He came the next day and apologize for the way the stewart had approach me. My roommate and I ask for a DNA test to prove they nether one of us did this sick thing.I have never been so embarrass and my repetition damage for something I didn't do.My traveling group and stranger that was in the hallway that heard him was all talking about it. Because of embarrassment and stess and damage repetition Carnival Cruise Line own me and my roomate a reimbursement for our cruise.Carnival suppose to be the fun ship. I hope I can still say that. I am always telling people to cruise on Carnival. I cruise every year and always get someone new to cruise. I would like to have a reponse to this complaint.