Carnival Cruise Lines / choice of beer products (budweiser)

1 4776 Crestridge Ln NW, United States Review updated:

VIFP [protected] and [protected], booking #1qrd15 and 1qrc01, My wife Edwina and I with another couple boarded the Carnival Dream on February 10, 2019 out of New Orleans, LA for our annual Valentine Day Cruise, We are on the LIDO like usual before setting out to sail, Let me remind you this is our 22nd and 23rd cruise on carnival.. When I ordered a regular (red can) budweiser the bartender stated Carnival doesn't have this selection anymore on there ships, My wife wasn't happy because she has never had any problems on ANY carnival ships in the past getting her red can budweiser, we asked for the manager in charge which he tried to be helpful about this situation but there is no alternate budweiser for my wife this is her only choice forever. This made our 7-day cruise a nightmare without the king of beers budweiser. I'm asking for all Budweiser (red-can) customers please bring this choice of beer back to your ships.. If carnival is going change there menu we the customers should be notified or you can post your menu of beverages on your website.

Gd
Feb 18, 2019

Comments

• Wh
      18th of Feb, 2019

Your precious little wife couldn't get one specific beer and it turned your cruise into a "nightmare"? Wow, she is overly spoiled and should just be glad she doesn't have any real problems.

18th of Feb, 2019

@WhoWantsToKnow76 Yes I am. Remember, a specific beer that I paid for in advance, probably in a way that you don't know about. It's called the CHEERS PACKAGE.

18th of Feb, 2019

@GDJ99 That being said if not having a certain beer turns your cruise into a nightmare then you have bigger issues.

• Fi
      18th of Feb, 2019

No offense but if your cruise was ruined because your wife could not get the beer of her choice then she has a problem.

18th of Feb, 2019

@First Born Triplet None taken. After 22 years and I something that I paid for, yes it is a problem. I sure you are not familiar with the CHEERS PACKAGE.

18th of Feb, 2019

@GDJ99 If you need to drink to have a good time then you have a drinking problem. Grow up.

• Mr
      19th of Feb, 2019

@GDJ99 no dude. she either has a drinking problem an anger problem or both.
    I bet both.

remind me never to fart on her car.

18th of Feb, 2019

With your immature behavior and tantrum over not getting the beer she wants and you complaining i am surprised that the two of you are old enough to drink.

18th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy For your information, I am way old enough to drink. This was my 22nd cruise on Carnival just in case you did not read that part. I am Platinum, I paid $859 for the Cheers package. I drink what I drink not what you want me to drink. You are missing the POINT, had I known in advance I would have never brought the package. I'm not a CONNOISSEUR, I don't. indulge in other alcoholic beverages. You worry about what your wife drink, if you have one.

18th of Feb, 2019

@GDJ99 You may be old enough to drink but you act like you are ten years old. I am too young to be married. I won't be drinking legally allowed to drink for a year. But acting like a child because you did not get to drink what you wanted or rather your wife is not going to help any.. Now you are attacking everyone that tells you that you are wrong. Grow up. I never said that you are not old enough to drink. Just that you act like a child.

• Mr
      19th of Feb, 2019

@GDJ99 way?

what is this 1989??

28th of Feb, 2019

@GDJ99 If you paid $859 for the Cheers package, they you must be stupid.