Carnival Cruise Linescosta pacifia cruise line out of savana

1 Review
Ma
mattreid on Jun 9, 2017
Mark as Resolved

I just got off a Costa Pacifica cruise for a 11 days from Genoa Italy. It only two English channels on TV. The entertainment was mostly cater to Germans with out the ship including the Cruise Director by only speaking in German. She cater to her own period. I felt trapped in a room with no English TV even excursions where in German. English is most dominant language in the world. When I went to the buffet some of the employees in the white dress shirts gave me a racist look thru the ship. The entertainment was cater to Germans mostly, Even on a Latin night music event they had only 3 Spanish songs on the whole cruise. I have been on 18 cruises. The food for breakfast was mostly sweet rolls and donuts. No choice breakfast. I went on Holland America and a Carnival Vista Cruise line I took where similar stops was a perfectly normal cruise. This was totally a racist cruise. Lunch had no coffee. For lunch and dinner it was mostly Fish and Pork Chicken was to a minimal with curry flavor which was nasty. Breakfast Orange juice was bad in its taste. The only two other music groups on board where be hound mediocre to put you to sleep. I want my money back. This cruise by far was the worst ever. The reason why I'm contacting you is because you own Costa. I want a respond.

RESOLVED

• Carnival Cruise Lines's response · Jun 14, 2017

Thank you for contacting us.

The Costa Pacifica is not operated by Carnival Cruise Line. While both cruise lines are owned by the Carnival Corporation, they are operated separately, so I’m afraid I’m not able to assist with this inquiry. Any questions or issues about that sailing should be directed to Costa Cruises at: [email protected]

I hope this information proves helpful to you.

Sincerely,