Carls Furniture Logo

Carls Furniture

Having problems with Carls Furniture?

Carls Furniture Customer Service Contacts

3700 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carls Furniture Customer Service. Initial Carls Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carls Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carls Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Carls Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Carls Furniture Complaints & Reviews

carl's furnituredefective mattress

Bought a mattress 1 month ago, it is defective with pockets in it already! (queen size mattress with the individual coils and pollow top mattress.
I went to the store pollitely and told them about issue, they told me they were going to get someone out to look at it, two days later they called me and gave me a number to call to resolve it myself. I called number and it was manufacturing warrenty office, a rep told me that I needed a special frame for this bed, one that has a center support running vertically and down to the floor to support this mattress. I have a sleigh bed with supports running paralell along bed frame with the box spring purchased from carl's furniture that went with this bed. Never was I told that I needed this to support this mattress and now I'm being told otherwise. I'm not a mattress salesman or furniture specialist, so how should I be at fault. My back was fine for the first week then the mattress started to go bad and now it's back to hurting. I bought this bed for my back pain! I just got back from Afghanistan and used my savings for this bed and some furniture, this is not right by any means and I should not be at fault!!!

• Al
      AlexandraG Nov 09, 2012

I have been very disappointed with Carl's furniture cause My husband bought a sofa and love seat set, which is defective they did exchange it which was great but is the second time that happened again also we bought a bedroom set and the same thing happenedd the dresser was really bad finished and the exchanged it now is has a whole in it I'm so mad cause I made a huge sale I got some more stuff for my daughters room and now I called and ask for help and all they said was that I have to call the protection plan so I wonder if I haven't bought the protection plan they wouldn't help me do bad I can't explains how disappointed I am

SueTheStinkingBastards Jun 03, 2011

I will never shop at Carl's again. I suffered the same fate as above - bunch of scoundrels there...

SueTheStinkingBastards Jun 03, 2011

Yes, they are just another scam joint. Best to stick with the big department stores.

SueTheStinkingBastards Jun 03, 2011

Purchased a four piece sectional, paid in full, and was promised delivery of three of pieces within a week. The last piece was to take three weeks, to which I agreed. After waiting almost four months - and after repeated phone calls, the final piece has yet to be delivered. The store manager came up with a mulitude of reasons, but never seemed to care, nor to take positive action to get my order complete. Still waiting for the last piece. I will NEVER do business with them again, and encourage all readers of this forum to avoid Carl's Furniture. They are just another rip-off furniture company dressed in fancy clothes.

• Gr
      grnsixpack Feb 16, 2011

Carls Furniture was very quick to take my deposit for an item that was ordered in June 2010. By December, I still had not gotten my merchandise. I was then told it would not be here until mid March 2011. I decided to cancel the order and was told that I would be issued a credit. Customer service told me that it will take 2 to 4 weeks for them to return my money. To this day I have not gotten anything from Carls Furniture. I was also lied to by them, they told me that they had informed American Express of the credit and they never did. After almost two months, American Express issued my credit but they also have not gotten any responses from Carls. I would recommend staying away from Carls

• Bo
      Bob Jul 14, 2010

My wife and I purchased furniture from Carl's in early May 2010. The sales person made two representations which were pivotal to our decision to buy: (i) the furniture would arrive in mid-June and; (ii) if we wanted to cancel before arrival we could. It is now July 13, 2010 and we have been told (i) the furniture will arrive the last week of July (this is after being told it will be here in late June, then early July, then mid-July. Aside from that I have now been told that I cannot cancel this order because it was a special order which was the specific reason I ordered the furniture. So now I am stuck with furniture that I have not yet received, but I cannot go elsewhere because I will lose my deposit. The sales person, Irma, should be fired for such dishonesty. I have been sitting on cardboard boxes in my new house now for nearly 2 months waiting on furniture. Every other place I ordered furniture from has had it delivered in days, repeat days. I am going on nearly a quarter of a year for a brown leather couch. Again, I did not order a throne I ordered a brown leather couch. If you are reading this at home right now, you may be seated on the very same type of couch I ordered. That's how common this couch is and I Carl's has repeatedly broken promise after promise after promise. If you are looking to throw down a bunch of money as a deposit for furniture you may not receive, then go to Carl's! If you are looking to purchase furniture that you may actually receive one day then go someplace other than Carl's Furniture in Coconut Creek!

• Carls Furniture City Jun 13, 2010

I am not familiar with any customer that has not been taken care of regarding a mattress warranty issue. Today I checked all customer purchases from the Watertown store location w the first name of Shawn and not one has purchased a Mattress. Carls Furniture City would never have a problem exchanging/replacing a mattress that is covered under warranty.
      We take great pride in guaranteeing the satisfaction of each and every customer. In the event a customer feels they are not receiving the satisfaction they deserve you can contact me the owner directly at [protected] Ext 222 and I WILL guarantee your satisfaction.
      Carl Vogel